Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biden also wants to place guns with any "evil features" like a pistol grip, adjustable stock, or flash hider, and all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds under the purview of the national firearms act, which means you'd have to register and pay a $200 tax on each item. this tax currently goes to the government's general fund, biden wants it to go only to the atf. got an ar-15 and ten mags? that's a $2200 check you gotta cut the atf right there... :stopitslime:

Welp, I guess I'll be turning in all my guns and accesories into my local police department since they will take care of me :mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
biden also wants to place guns with any "evil features" like a pistol grip, adjustable stock, or flash hider, and all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds under the purview of the national firearms act, which means you'd have to register and pay a $200 tax on each item. this tax currently goes to the government's general fund, biden wants it to go only to the atf. got an ar-15 and ten mags? that's a $2200 check you gotta cut the atf right there... :stopitslime:
:picard:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:mjgrin:

went to the gun store today to find some .357,.38 , .380 bullets and they aint got a got damn

Yall coppin shells online?

In the meantime i got a speedloader and ordered some grips. Got a cleaning kit to and when i open wheel up it spin like butter now:wow:

I only got like 500 rounds atm and I've been itching to hit the range but ima def sit on em right now. When Coronavirus first started closing s*** down out here I went to the range and there was a line right heading outside just to buy overpriced ammo. It was a mostly black range/crowd, the hoarding combined with the :mjpls: vibes around the time and it's understandable. With election season inbound especially if Trump loses I don't know when prices will be looking right again.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjgrin:

went to the gun store today to find some .357,.38 , .380 bullets and they aint got a got damn

Yall coppin shells online?

In the meantime i got a speedloader and ordered some grips. Got a cleaning kit to and when i open wheel up it spin like butter now:wow:
I copped some 556 from cheaperthandirt last week and it only took 3 days for me to get it.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my mayor is against guns as well.. she's a democrat.. But when the riots jumped off, she told the police to stand down and let them riot. Then you had many stories of residents who was calling the police and no one came.. :stopitslime:

You got to cut the head off a snake. Get her ass and the police chief the fukk up outta there.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever fell in love with one of your rifles...I swear I legit love shooting my Tavor....Like I have been every week to fire it...I'm thinking about putting some accessories on it. a front rail handle.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
posting a couple recent creations... the glock plus mags cost around $9 to print out, the ar-9 and mac-11 were around $20 and the mac even takes ar-15 fire control parts. if you use pla instead of zytel like i did the cost of each gun goes down by like two thirds, you can't beat a $3 glock haha. soon ima try my hand at electrochemical manufacturing, this is gonna let me make barrels at home too without needing any tools like a reamer. i'm really into tinkering and shyt but even if you're not i think a self-made glock's a worthwhile project just to get familiar in case there's radical changes in gun law on the horizon.

sXiDdhM.jpg

BuUaWIR.jpg

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
^^^
Is that a 3D printed lower receiver? :ohhh:
Or just the magazine and grip?
yeah, all the lowers and mags are 3d printed plus the grips and fugazi shockwave brace on the ar-9. a pla glock lower works fine unless you magdump around 120 rounds in a row in full auto at which point it'll start to melt, if you don't do that then it'll last basically forever. a zytel lower is just as good as the real thing.