Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was looking at the black ace tactical joint. Want to add 4 more firearms then I'm done with guns (92fs inox, Jericho 941 in 45, revolver, & bullpup shotty). I currently got a glock, ar15, micro drake, and a micro cz scorpion.

The black aces joint looks pretty cool.

I'll have to watch some videos on how it handles.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
soon ctd will be selling actual dirt
dirt.png

The bags contains 50 rounds of mixed brands, head stamps, bullet types/projectiles and grain weights of 9mm ammunition. This ammunition is accumulated from broken cartons or cases and is being sold as is at a bargain price. This variety bag of 50 rounds of 9mm brass case ammo may include; FMJ, HP, SP and more varieties of projectiles and various grain weights. Use Caution! Closely inspect this ammunition before loading or firing. A very small number of the casings may be damaged. Some other calibers may be mixed in this package. Be on the look out for other calibers in the mix of ammo.
i remember this shyt too from the day obama won the election...
usgi.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Looking at building a 9mm ar pistol off a standard lower I got laying around. Anybody have some pointers? I'm seeing some uppers being advertised as being made for glock style lowers, so does that mean the ones I have will not work? What about running mag adapters? How's the reliability?

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
soon ctd will be selling actual dirt
dirt.png

i remember this shyt too from the day obama won the election...
usgi.jpg
I don't really look at ctd as gouging. At least they always have stock. Think about new gun owners that can't find a single box of ammo to protect themselves. $50 a box might be worth it to them. Their prices just weed out the hoarders.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Just started working on getting my Firearms Safety Certificate in California.

Going to check out a few ranges, I’m in OC rn and a lot of these places look :mjpls: as shyt

Any Cali gun owners go through the process?

Fukk it. Here we go, will update you brehs once I get it and then once I cop my first pistol for the collection :salute:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Going to check out a few ranges, I’m in OC rn and a lot of these places look :mjpls: as shyt

Fukk it. Here we go, will update you brehs once I get it and then once I cop my first pistol for the collection :salute:

when i took it many years ago, i just walked into a gun store, paid a dollar, and answered a couple dumb test questions, and was good to go ten days later after passing my background check.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps

did the same and took moms to get hers out in Torrance they was cool as shyt surprisingly. Just ended up picking up a few guns at this spot in Cerritos took 2 months to get a Glock for me cuz I got some big boy mags for it already a revolver for moms and a black asses shotgun just for my own crib

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mp shield .40...any good

I have one.

I like it. Never had any issues.
My lgs has this as of a few days ago. It's the 9 has night sights as well.

IMG-20201009-131722-01.jpg

Decent price too. Scheels (big box retailer) has a stock bland shield for $449 on the shelf.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
mp shield .40...any good
great gun, high build quality and very reliable, i've carried the 9 daily for 5 years now. the shield wasn't engineered specifically for .40 but i've never seen a report of the .40s breaking like older guns used to all the time.
My lgs has this as of a few days ago. It's the 9 has night sights as well.

IMG-20201009-131722-01.jpg

Decent price too. Scheels (big box retailer) has a stock bland shield for $449 on the shelf.
that's pretty good even if it's used, i'm willing to bet they're so low cause they're both the hated massachusetts compliant model lol