Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i've been doing the super vel bring your own primers thing for 9mm. i found a super low traffic hole in the wall store in my area that still has steady stock of small pistol primers so i buy him out and mail it to their factory. after the cost of primers, shipping both ways, hazmat fee, etc. it works out to like $14 a box to my door and that's for 147gr ammo. even if you're getting scalped primers from gunbroker resellers you should be able to swing their 115gr for around the same price.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Any info on this, or articles? I heard folks talking about it. What exactly happened?
ATF got ahold of a honeybadger, tested it, and then determined that the brace is actually a stock and all HB pistols now need a tax stamp as SBRs in order to be legal. this is retroactive, so if you own one, you have to disassemble it, give a major part of it to somebody else (like the barrel), file for the stamp to have the lower receiver designated as a short barrel rifle, and then once approved, reassemble your gun

people who bought the HB SBR version with the real stock are fine.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Just told myself im done making gun related purchases until after january. These prices are ridiculous. Saw a taurus G3c going for 399.99 at my local gun store. That is ridiculous. Only thing ill purchase right now are rifle pmags and 7.62 rounds. im good on hand gun self defense for the forseeble future so im gonna just chill til 2021....
399.99? I was mad because my local store raised the price from 269 to 289!
The G3C is my edc gun. It's a great gun!

Daps
And people laugh at me ... why didnt you just put a brace on it:troll: .. why not form 1's are taking 2 weeks and its only 200 bucks :sas2:... i say only 200 bucks b/c ive spent 200 bucks on stuff and havent got the enjoyment back like shooting :smile::obama:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
they're pretty innovative and make some unique and fun shyt, the two main designers have quite the rep as mad scientist types. but their shyt has been really unreliable for me n all their pistols are ugly as sin imho. look at the pic, the shyt is held together by a bunch of machine screws and the frame is made of several pieces joined together and looks like someone checkered it with a waffle iron. :mjlol:it even feels like trash, the polymer and metal finish are way worse than the average pistol at its price point and shaking it i feel like it's gonna fall apart. all that aside if you want one only as a range toy and think it looks nice i say go for it breh... on the rare occasion mine works plinking with it is fun as hell.
bSssRgU.jpg
:mjcry:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
DMV brehs & brehettes, if you don't mind going to VA you can cop 9mm ammo at Sharpshooters range Home - Sharpshooters Indoor Range and Pro Shop. I went out there to shoot, and I was able to cop 3 boxes (I had to use to trickery to get more than 1 box) of Federal Premium Law Enforcment Hydra Shok. The boxes were expensive ($30 each), but prices are high everywhere now.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
DMV brehs & brehettes, if you don't mind going to VA you can cop 9mm ammo at Sharpshooters range Home - Sharpshooters Indoor Range and Pro Shop. I went out there to shoot, and I was able to cop 3 boxes (I had to use to trickery to get more than 1 box) of Federal Premium Law Enforcment Hydra Shok. The boxes were expensive ($30 each), but prices are high everywhere now.
did you get the civilian 20 round boxes or the law enforcement 50 round boxes? it's decent deal for the former, and near deal-of-the-year level good for the latter lol.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Law enforcement 50 round boxes. The good kind.
so that's 60 cents per round during the most fukked up market i can remember... i bought a few cases of hydra-shok and hst at the bottom of the market last december and averaged 64, nice find breh :salute: too bad i can't find a way to order online haha