Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's goin down right in front of my crib.

My girl just left and I thought I heard a single shot. I was like nah. Then 3 minutes later "pop pop pop pop pop pop pop"

I'm like "Oh shyt!!!!" I grab a tool and my police scanner and run outside. Silence. Look up and down my block, nobody's running or yellin. Then a truck comes speeding pass me.
I hop in my whip to chase it down but cause fukk it :manny:

My damn tank on E. I didn't see which way it turned on the main road. I go one way and circle back around. He coulda hopped on the interstate or went toward some projects.

Police are currently staged outside my front lawn. I can't even get out my driveway.

They pulled some white boys out this crib and one black/mixed dude.

Black dude is barking, you can hear him up and down the block. I'm sittin here with something serious hoping he don't get choked out. I think he's calm. He's just yellin and cussin a lot.

We had 2 shootings in my city early this morning. One at 0130 another at 0300.

I'm tooled up. I'm ready to ride. This punk ass white boy in the back of the cop car is/was staring me down while I'm in the front yard. I'm war ready. Be ready and you don't have to get ready.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what he does is all legal and anyone can do the same if you have a clean record

I don't think you can get the fully auto glock kits anymore.

There's some sites out there that offer it. It's legal to own but if for any reason you get caught with it on your gun you're getting fed time.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

There's some sites out there that offer it. It's legal to own but if for any reason you get caught with it on your gun you're getting fed time.
you can get a pre-ban dealer sample autosear if you have a class 3 sot ffl, then keep it after you stop paying the sot tax. post-ban samples have to be sold once you stop paying the tax which is why the market for them is so much softer than otherwise identical pre-ban sample guns. on paper only ppl arming law enforcement agencies can get a class 3 sot, this is where being friends with a cop bureaucrat is helpful (and effectively limits ownership of modern full autos to whites only).

Daps

you can get a pre-ban dealer sample autosear if you have a class 3 sot ffl, then keep it after you stop paying the sot tax. post-ban samples have to be sold once you stop paying the tax which is why the market for them is so much softer than otherwise identical pre-ban sample guns. on paper only ppl arming law enforcement agencies can get a class 3 sot, this is where being friends with a cop bureaucrat is helpful (and effectively limits ownership of modern full autos to whites only).

if you become a ffl 07 and class 02 you can do w/e you want ... please stop saying its only for wp ... if you guys want more info on becoming an FFL let me know

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
if you become a ffl 07 and class 02 you can do w/e you want ... please stop saying its only for wp ... if you guys want more info on becoming an FFL let me know
don't u need a law letter for anything except manufacturing on a form 2 or buying from an sot who's going out of business? i looked into it a while ago and saw that kitchen table ffls are a pain in the ass to get now so i gave up lol, i'm not too thrilled with the idea of my home being open to random atf compliance inspections either.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
Do prices usually drop after election season ends? Everyone is taking advantage of the fearmongering and jacking up their prices on firearms and ammo.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Do prices usually drop after election season ends? Everyone is taking advantage of the fearmongering and jacking up their prices on firearms and ammo.
Just told myself im done making gun related purchases until after january. These prices are ridiculous. Saw a taurus G3c going for 399.99 at my local gun store. That is ridiculous. Only thing ill purchase right now are rifle pmags and 7.62 rounds. im good on hand gun self defense for the forseeble future so im gonna just chill til 2021....

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
nobody knows what the future holds but after trump got elected prices collapsed for 3 years, after obama got elected there was an ammo shortage almost as bad the current one for a couple years. i feel like the 2012 election didn't have much effect, the sandy hook shooting was the major reason for the '12-'16 shortage of guns/ammo.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nobody knows what the future holds but after trump got elected prices collapsed for 3 years, after obama got elected there was an ammo shortage almost as bad the current one for 2 or 3 years. i feel like the 2012 election didn't have much effect, the sandy hook shooting was the major reason for the '12-'16 shortage of guns/ammo.
Yeah, the gun companies invest heavily into the partisan paranoia in order to push sales. for them a democratic president is like a 4 year black friday sale. No president is overturning the second amendment, or pretty much any other amendment. A gun ban or stricter restrictions on gun sales is more likely to come from your state if anything.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Just told myself im done making gun related purchases until after january. These prices are ridiculous. Saw a taurus G3c going for 399.99 at my local gun store. That is ridiculous. Only thing ill purchase right now are rifle pmags and 7.62 rounds. im good on hand gun self defense for the forseeble future so im gonna just chill til 2021....
Bought a g3c thursday for $319 bc they had a few instock locally...more than I wanted to pay but not as bad as 399.

Daps
don't u need a law letter for anything except manufacturing on a form 2 or buying from an sot who's going out of business? i looked into it a while ago and saw that kitchen table ffls are a pain in the ass to get now so i gave up lol, i'm not too thrilled with the idea of my home being open to random atf compliance inspections either.

Thats the catch .. The ATF actually wants you to make money. If you get your llc and run it as a business you wont have no issues , you can recoup your expenses from regular gun transfers alone. If you keep your paper work in order ATF inspections are a breeze also they usually call before popping up.

From what ive seen previously yes everything goes back to normal

nobody knows what the future holds but after trump got elected prices collapsed for 3 years, after obama got elected there was an ammo shortage almost as bad the current one for a couple years. i feel like the 2012 election didn't have much effect, the sandy hook shooting was the major reason for the '12-'16 shortage of guns/ammo.

this is true, after the sandy hook shooting everything went bonkers