Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I would post a video of my guns but i lost them in a boating accident :troll:
ay bruh, what’s the first step to me getting a suppressor? I got an a1 clean record. Keep getting misinformation, at first thought I needed ffl now the guy at the gun store says I dont

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ay bruh, what’s the first step to me getting a suppressor? I got an a1 clean record. Keep getting misinformation, at first thought I needed ffl now the guy at the gun store says I dont
no ffl needed, just buy a silencer, buy a $200 tax stamp, file the atf paperwork (needs ur pic and prints), wait around 9 months to get the stamp back, pass a background check, take ur silencer home. if you bought from a store that has a range, you can use ur silencer there while it's still in "jail."

alternatively u can make your own, it's quite easy and the wait is around 3 weeks now (still gotta buy a stamp and do the paperwork tho)

Daps
no ffl needed, just buy a silencer, buy a $200 tax stamp, file the atf paperwork (needs ur pic and prints), wait around 9 months to get the stamp back, pass a background check, take ur silencer home. if you bought from a store that has a range, you can use ur silencer there while it's still in "jail."

alternatively u can make your own, it's quite easy and the wait is around 3 weeks now (still gotta buy a stamp and do the paperwork tho)

an FFL is needed :smile: , and not all gun shops let you use your can while its in Jail

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
to clarify, the store you buy from needs an ffl (all stores that sell guns or silencers have this), or if you're buying online you need to ship it to an ffl. they're gonna charge you for the cost of receiving and storing it, fees are typically higher than the ones for gun transfers. you don't need an ffl yourself but you can't ship it to yourself and you can't take possession of your silencer until your ffl of choice does a form 4473 on you as the last step of the long process. why the tax stamp? to keep scary things out of the hands of poor people, $200 when the law was enacted is like $4k now.

that link @NZA posted is good. the silencershop kiosks are in a lot of stores and make the process real easy.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
to clarify, the store you buy from needs an ffl (all stores that sell guns or silencers have this), or if you're buying online you need to ship it to an ffl. they're gonna charge you for the cost of receiving and storing it, fees are typically higher than the ones for gun transfers. you don't need an ffl yourself but you can't ship it to yourself and you can't take possession of your silencer until your ffl of choice does a form 4473 on you as the last step of the long process. why the tax stamp? to keep scary things out of the hands of poor people, $200 when the law was enacted is like $4k now.

that link @NZA posted is good. the silencershop kiosks are in a lot of stores and make the process real easy.
4k????? guess i wont be getting one...

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Where can I get a nice affordable AK, family? Online deals if you've seen any.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
4k????? guess i wont be getting one...
nah breh it's only $200 not 4k. i meant back in the 1930s the dollar was worth a lot more.
Where can I get a nice affordable AK, family? Online deals if you've seen any.
not the easiest thing to find rn, i would try to get a psa ak https://palmettostatearmory.com/ak-47/psak-47.html ($750-900) or a wbp fox WBP Poland - AtlanticFirearms.com (750-1200, much higher quality). both of these particularly the fox sell out really fast so put some alerts on them and hop on them right when they come back in stock.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know any sites to get some 9mm hollow points for my m&p shield? All the gun stores within 200 miles of Cleveland won't sell any reg bullets unless you buy a gun, or buy some for their ranges.