UKVu0t8.gif

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
One thing ya'll didn't tell me that i think new gun owners should know about is the ease of gun breakdown and cleaning across models and types.

I love my glock, breaks down into like 4 peices, the slide, barrell, recoil spring and lower. i can break it down clean it and put it back together in like 5 minutes.
glock-numbered.jpg

The Ar15 is a little more complicated but still pretty simple as well split up the upper and lower, remove the bolt carrier and charging handle, snake the barrel, clean bolt carrier and put it back together.
AR-in-parts-copy.jpg

Pump Shotguns though :sadcam: too many little pieces and 1911's :dead: fukk that shyt entirely, i off those for good now. :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Complete-1911-Disassembly-1024x769.jpg

Only guns i'm ever buying in the future will be AR's, Glocks, or Revolvers. I'm not trying to becoming a licensed engineer messing with the other stuff.

I remember when I first took apart my Mossberg 500 apart for a good cleaning....when I was putting it back together, that shyt had me frustrated. I was at my cleaning desk about to have a temper tantrum
tenor.gif

The 1911 is not so bad

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing ya'll didn't tell me that i think new gun owners should know about is the ease of gun breakdown and cleaning across models and types.

I love my glock, breaks down into like 4 peices, the slide, barrell, recoil spring and lower. i can break it down clean it and put it back together in like 5 minutes.
glock-numbered.jpg

The Ar15 is a little more complicated but still pretty simple as well split up the upper and lower, remove the bolt carrier and charging handle, snake the barrel, clean bolt carrier and put it back together.
AR-in-parts-copy.jpg

Pump Shotguns though :sadcam: too many little pieces and 1911's :dead: fukk that shyt entirely, i off those for good now. :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Complete-1911-Disassembly-1024x769.jpg

Only guns i'm ever buying in the future will be AR's, Glocks, or Revolvers. I'm not trying to becoming a licensed engineer messing with the other stuff.

:manny: breaking them down is a part of the game. It can definitely be a pain in the ass but I prefer it. The more I know all the ins and outs worst case scenario I can clean,clear or fix, or replace something on my own.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i've found 1911s to be generally easy to take apart completely but modern pistols vary from hard to hell, check out how shytty this is (start at 11:54)

every time i take apart a usp i know i'm gonna lose two hours putting the trigger return spring back in :sadbron:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
i've found 1911s to be generally easy to take apart completely but modern pistols vary from hard to hell, check out how shytty this is (start at 11:54)

every time i take apart a usp i know i'm gonna lose two hours putting the trigger return spring back in :sadbron:

:whew::whew::whew:...almost bought one of these.

i installed a tool-less guide rod on my 1911, and i thought i had it bad.........but then i see this video.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Recently went training with my boy tactical Karl. Shyt was bomb.

Quick question for my AR folk. What Red Dot sights do yall recommend?

i was at the gun store and I bumped into some swoll black cop I seen on his page a while back

how much was the training session?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I’d come fukk with y’all if I was still in Austin

that’s dope :salute:

Thanks brotha! I'm trying to get more followers to it. I actually got some patches made recently and sold some for events.

Next events we're doing:
- Meet & Greet
- Kid's Safety Day

I really think it's important for US to learn how to protect ourselves.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks brotha! I'm trying to get more followers to it. I actually got some patches made recently and sold some for events.

Next events we're doing:
- Meet & Greet
- Kid's Safety Day

I really think it's important for US to learn how to protect ourselves.

Ima send link to my homeboy in Austin and tell him go get some training so he ain’t food if trump lose and white folks go crazy :russ:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ima send link to my homeboy in Austin and tell him go get some training so he ain’t food if trump lose and white folks go crazy :russ:

Good :mjlol:

I was saying that we need to take this shyt seriously years ago and folks tried to clown me on here. Can you check your PM breh?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

A lil kitchen practice while I wait for this food to get done.

It's in no way an endorsement of the product.