Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ion think it's gonna be 300 anymore. just like the ak-v, psa is gonna make the next drop 325 then 350 then 375, always keeping it a lil lower than what glocks are going for

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are your thoughts on a Mossberg Shockwave?

its ok...It's a good truck gun or home defense shotty....Can't really do much else with it. I wanted one myself a few months ago. I got a Tac-14 instead...I think all homes should have at least 1 rifle, 1 shotgun, 1 handgun....But check out the semi auto shotguns and bullpups.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the only reasons i can see to own one are 1/ as a range toy (i got a similar setup on an 870 and it's tons of fun) 2/ you really want a short-barreled shotgun but don't wanna pay the $200 tax 3/ you need a backpack gun and hate carbines

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all get on the red dot for your handguns yet? So tempted because I know a few instructors I trained with and other folks who SWEAR by them. I may take the plunge.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all get on the red dot for your handguns yet? So tempted because I know a few instructors I trained with and other folks who SWEAR by them. I may take the plunge.

I have different types I have one crimson tide on my shield, I have one attachment on my glock 21, and I saw a holosun on sale (green dot) but I can't get it to fit on either my glock 45 or cz p10c so I obviously need to purchase another cover/plate but I haven't done it yet.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its a compact 12 gage. So it's great for situations where you need alot of stopping power in close quarters. for me thats inside the house to protect against break ins. Most home defense shootings take place within 5 yards and involve less than 3 shots. perfect application imo. I use to have one but i figured my cruiser model mossberg was pretty much the same thing so i sold it.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
One thing ya'll didn't tell me that i think new gun owners should know about is the ease of gun breakdown and cleaning across models and types.

I love my glock, breaks down into like 4 peices, the slide, barrell, recoil spring and lower. i can break it down clean it and put it back together in like 5 minutes.
glock-numbered.jpg

The Ar15 is a little more complicated but still pretty simple as well split up the upper and lower, remove the bolt carrier and charging handle, snake the barrel, clean bolt carrier and put it back together.
AR-in-parts-copy.jpg

Pump Shotguns though :sadcam: too many little pieces and 1911's :dead: fukk that shyt entirely, i off those for good now. :damn::damn::damn::damn:
Complete-1911-Disassembly-1024x769.jpg

Only guns i'm ever buying in the future will be AR's, Glocks, or Revolvers. I'm not trying to becoming a licensed engineer messing with the other stuff.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I have different types I have one crimson tide on my shield, I have one attachment on my glock 21, and I saw a holosun on sale (green dot) but I can't get it to fit on either my glock 45 or cz p10c so I obviously need to purchase another cover/plate but I haven't done it yet.

I ended up going with the Viper on my p10c because it was the only optic that sits low enough that you don't need supressor sights. Make sure you go with the optic plate from CZ. A buddy of mine bought some other company's plate and it doesn't match slide shape or color.

e1OrmbQ_d.webp

• Dap
Reactions: DLo