Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about yours. It's looks like a 2.0 trigger which from what ive seen are reviewed well.

I have a shield with a 2.0 trigger as well as a pro series m&p 40 which had an updated fancy ass trigger which I think eventually became the 2.0 trigger.

I don't think smith and Wesson sells full size pro series handguns anymore all I see are shields. I have a full size.

My friends and people I've shot with in real life see it and are like :manny: then they shoot it and are like :leon:. They like it. Not enough to buy one. But they are impressed. It doesn't shoot like a 40 and it's buttery smooth.

I was thinking of grabbing a sw full size pistol before all of this shyt went down and prices spiked. I shot someone else's sw .40 and loved it. My glock .40 is snappy compared to it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of grabbing a sw full size pistol before all of this shyt went down and prices spiked. I shot someone else's sw .40 and loved it. My glock .40 is snappy compared to it.

My boy who is a sig fan shot mine at 7 and had a great group. He shot at 10 and had an even better group, shot at 15 and had just as good of a group as he did at 7. He refuses to this day to verbally acknowledge the gun he says "shooters luck" or "I was just having a good day at the range." But he knows.

I want to say with the pro series full size it has a heavier slide and maybe barrel but it does eliminate that snappiness and it's easy to get back on target seamlessly after firing. My shield, not so much but I can shoot well with that too.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i have each of the three major pistols that were engineered specifically for .40 and the smith is one of my favorite guns. it's a big ass brick but it really dampens the recoil of .40, i switched straight from it to my p7m10 once and my wrist felt awful. the trigger's pretty nice since it's from their performance center back when they'd hand fit and finish every gun. i'd rank the .40-specific guns as hk usp expert > smith 4006tsw chp > beretta px4 storm > usp, and the px4 is still a 7 or 8 out of 10 to me.

they've been drying up, the store which bought up most of them ran out a few months ago so i was pretty surprised to find them still available for the low: Used Smith & Wesson 4006TSW 40 S&W Handgun

edit: oh yeah, my boy bought one of these recently Performance Center® M&P®40 M2.0™ Ported 5" Barrel & Slide C.O.R.E.™ | Smith & Wesson and loves it, haven't had a chance to play with it tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My boy who is a sig fan shot mine at 7 and had a great group. He shot at 10 and had an even better group, shot at 15 and had just as good of a group as he did at 7. He refuses to this day to verbally acknowledge the gun he says "shooters luck" or "I was just having a good day at the range." But he knows.

I want to say with the pro series full size it has a heavier slide and maybe barrel but it does eliminate that snappiness and it's easy to get back on target seamlessly after firing. My shield, not so much but I can shoot well with that too.

i have each of the three major pistols that were engineered specifically for .40 and the smith is one of my favorite guns. it's a big ass brick but it really dampens the recoil of .40, i switched straight from it to my p7m10 once and my wrist felt awful. the trigger's pretty nice since it's from their performance center back when they'd hand fit and finish every gun. i'd rank the .40-specific guns as hk usp expert > smith 4006tsw chp > beretta px4 storm > usp, and the px4 is still a 7 or 8 out of 10 to me.

they've been drying up, the store which bought up most of them ran out a few months ago so i was pretty surprised to find them still available for the low: Used Smith & Wesson 4006TSW 40 S&W Handgun

edit: oh yeah, my boy bought one of these recently Performance Center® M&P®40 M2.0™ Ported 5" Barrel & Slide C.O.R.E.™ | Smith & Wesson and loves it, haven't had a chance to play with it tho

The lessened recoil is part of what sold me on the S&W 40, as opposed to the smaller stuff he tried to sell me on. I might be able to carry that (6'3", big bodied), but will still probably get something a bit more compact. Gonna try to get some range time in in the next few weeks. Feels good to have SOMETHING.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Hell yeah probably it’s just something about paying for the product and having to wait all of that time.
look into suppressor kits on form 1s, the current turnaround time on the stamp for those is less than three weeks. it's just kinda shytty that the best places to learn about choosing and making one are all facebook groups which are filled with WS.

The lessened recoil is part of what sold me on the S&W 40, as opposed to the smaller stuff he tried to sell me on. I might be able to carry that (6'3", big bodied), but will still probably get something a bit more compact. Gonna try to get some range time in in the next few weeks. Feels good to have SOMETHING.
i think the 4006 is quite a bit smaller than ur m&p, it's definitely way heavier tho. here it is next to a shield and a full-size .40:
6DQuIqv.jpg
bURkk8D.jpg