Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The NFAC (Not Fuc*8ng Around Crew) that did that march in Atlanta, got there name from the movie "The Town."

I knew that name NFAC (Not Fuc*ing Around Crew) sounded familiar. In the movie the lead F.B.I. agent came up with the name NFAC:

They are the not fukking around coalition. slight difference from crew, but they may have still been inspired by the movie.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So what's the deal with AK 47s? Are they just novelty or are they legit good rifles? I been thinking about getting that next, probably next summer though:mjgrin:

An AK47 and a USP45 and a AR15:patrice:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So what's the deal with AK 47s? Are they just novelty or are they legit good rifles? I been thinking about getting that next, probably next summer though:mjgrin:

I generally see people describe AK47's as durable and powerful, but inaccurate compared to the ar15.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

setting aside the ak vs ar argument which has filled up entire message boards, i think it's a pretty bad time to get into them. prices are very high, supply is very low to the point that stores like atlantic firearms and psa sell out of restocks in less than five minutes, and the availability of quality aks is poorer than it's ever been. american aks are mostly terrible, rifles that used to be considered junk like wasrs are now considered to be a decent buy, and even well regarded companies like arsenal have started putting their name on lesser quality rifles they don't manufacture. importation restrictions and sanctions against russia/china have made the supply problem even worse. that said that's only for new rifles, finding a quality used rifle isn't hard but you'll end up paying an arm and a leg. the one thing aks have going for them rn is that russian steel ammo is cheaper than 5.56 and won't wear out an ak barrel as fast as it would an ar barrel, but you can generally only shoot that kind of ammo outdoors. if you wanna cop one, this is the guy to get info from: https://www.youtube.com/c/AkOperatorsUnion/videos

and as far as the usp goes... you won't be let down by any of them, it's simply the most glorious pistol ever made... :ohlawd:
QS0LQbm.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Sooo glock 19s like unicorns now, thoughts on beretta apx :feedme:
i haven't shot the apx but i own like 20 berettas including the polymer px4 and i don't think they've ever made a bad gun which is saying a lot for a company that's been making guns for 500 years. i think the apx is unpopular cause they have no aftermarket, no marketing, and ppl are averse to polymer guns from them but the px4 is one of my favorite pistols. they're both really inexpensive too, i just haven't bought an apx yet cause i don't like strikers and i can't get over the fact that it looks like a damn stick of toblerone. :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Not a fan of their ergonomics personally. I got a 7.62 ar that I still haven't shot since building it a few years ago lol

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The homies clowned me for my cheap knockoff red dot from Amazon:sadbron:. Just bought a Holosun 510c. Succumb to peer pressure, brehs.

Last edited:
Daps

AK47 are legit rifles , get one from a good company and you'll be gtg

The homies clowned me for my cheap knockoff red dot from Amazon:sadbron:. Just bought a Holosun 510c. Succumb to peer pressure, brehs.

For the money/features Holosun can't be beat , fyi im also a dealer for them :smile:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
AK47 are legit rifles , get one from a good company and you'll be gtg

For the money/features Holosun can't be beat , fyi im also a dealer for them :smile:
Whats the ticket? i want one for my glock 19 mos. Will i need to buy plates for it too?