Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm in ohio too. We don't need a license to own guns over here. Just a background check. I walked into a store and left with an AK with no license.
You can also open carry outdoors without a license. meaning you can get a gun and walk around like clint eastwood all for nothing more than a single background check.
To conceal carry though, you have to get a ccw permit. I haven't don't that myself yet.

I'm in Ohio.

Depending on what part of Ohio your in, there is a Black owned gun training company in Cincinnati called Ride or Die gun Training. They also do CCW's https://www.rideordieguntraining.com/

Black Owned Gun Stores and Firearms Training Businesses

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
New gun laws for my VA brehs & brehettes. Don't get caught slippin', always know your rights!
Daily Press - We are currently unavailable in your region
I love my guns but I'm not a 2A nut. Any prohibitions of guns in public areas is fine with me. I worry more about coward ass vigilante cacs than I do getting robbed by degenerates. However, I do see writing on the wall for potential confiscation in the future with the laws requiring you to report guns when lost or stolen. When the three letter boys get ready to come and get your shyt you won't be able to just say "oh them shyts got stolen in 2018". They are going to start ramping up the penalty for not reporting and it will eventually become a felony.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I love my guns but I'm not a 2A nut. Any prohibitions of guns in public areas is fine with me. I worry more about coward ass vigilante cacs than I do getting robbed by degenerates. However, I do see writing on the wall for potential confiscation in the future with the laws requiring you to report guns when lost or stolen. When the three letter boys get ready to come and get your shyt you won't be able to just say "oh them shyts got stolen in 2018". They are going to start ramping up the penalty for not reporting and it will eventually become a felony.
Big facts! That's why it's so important to know the laws in your state, even if you just own something basic for home defense.
You don't want to get ran through the legal system just because you got hit on a technicality.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean you should report it anyways, in case somebody kills someone with the stolen gun and you get blamed for it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean you should report it anyways, in case somebody kills someone with the stolen gun and you get blamed for it.
Yep I had a gun stolen from my car parked in front of my grandmother's house when I was in NOLA visiting years back...

Dude used my gun to rob a gas station and got himself killed :unimpressed:

My shyt is still with the police as "evidence" like 6 years later. Lost a springfield XDS 9mm :snoop:

I say....fukk that nikka, he's dead case closed....give me back my gun. But nah.....they need to "hold" it

If I didn't report it stolen apparently they would have tried to trace it back to me, and I would have had to prove I didnt give dude the gun.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yep I had a gun stolen from my car parked in front of my grandmother's house when I was in NOLA visiting years back...

My shyt is still with the police as "evidence" like 6 years later. Lost a springfield XDS 9mm :snoop:

I say....fukk that nikka, he's dead case closed....give me back my gun. But nah.....they need to "hold" it

If I didn't report it stolen apparently they would have tried to trace it back to me, and I would have had to prove I didnt give dude the gun.

Man fukk that, you need to go get your shyt back
tenor.gif
:troll:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

That's messed up. In a perfect world, police departments would reimburse at least a portion of the cost of a stolen gun. Even a voucher or giftcard would be cool.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
LMAO

After my brother sent me the article saying dude died, I went back to NOLA and to the police department demanding they give me my shyt back....dude is dead, CASE CLOSED DETECTIVE!!

https://www.wdsu.com/article/armed-...r-in-new-orleans-east-dies-police-say/3378694

Nah, its now part of a homicide investigation and they will hold it until all pending investigations are closed. 6 years later....nothing
So in other words, the sargeant got a free Springfield.
:francis: