Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm not going to lie, with what's going on in the news lately and other situations, I've been looking more and more into investing in a gun, Breh.

Thing is, i've been watching YouTube videos saying it's damn near impossible to get a CCW, here.

:francis:

Do not rely on youtube videos too much. A lot of those guy come off as a$$holes and your personality comes into play when applying for a CCW. In some county's you have to have a interview with the sheriff or law enforcement personal and if your coming off as a clown your not going to get one.

For example for this guy:

What county do you live in? Depending on the county you live would determine how difficult or easy it would be to get a CCW.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm not going to lie, with what's going on in the news lately and other situations, I've been looking more and more into investing in a gun, Breh.

Thing is, i've been watching YouTube videos saying it's damn near impossible to get a CCW, here.

it depends on your county. most are shall issue even if you write something vague for your "good cause" like "all legal purposes" or "self-defense." some, like san diego or san mateo it's a de facto ban on minorities getting them. others like la, sf, santa clara blanket deny everyone unless you're a retired cop/judge. the last year i found data for, la only issued 494 ccws and sf issued only 4.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
it depends on your county. most are shall issue even if you write something vague for your "good cause" like "all legal purposes" or "self-defense." some, like san diego or san mateo it's a de facto ban on minorities getting them. others like la, sf, santa clara blanket deny everyone unless you're a retired cop/judge. the last year i found data for, la only issued 494 ccws and sf issued only 4.
Do not rely on youtube videos too much. A lot of those guy come off as a$$holes and your personality comes into play when applying for a CCW. In some county's you have to have a interview with the sheriff or law enforcement personal and if your coming off as a clown your not going to get one.

For example for this guy:

What county do you live in? Depending on the county you live would determine how difficult or easy it would be to get a CCW.

I'm from Daygo, but been in the IE (Riverside county) for some time now.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I'm from Daygo, but been in the IE (Riverside county) for some time now.

@east is correct

Ok cool

Riverside County is one of the easiest counties to get a CCW, besides San Bernadino County.

A couple years ago there was a mass shooting at a public health facility in San Bernadino and they were giving out CCW's like candy.

I'm in LA county and it is very hard to get a CCW, but it is possible.

Don't be out there fukking with those meth head chicks in Riverside County.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thoughts on the Glock 19 for first time gun owner :jbhmm:

As a starter pistol it's perfect.

Easy to shoot for beginning shooters or experienced shooters.

There's tons of customization options, do it yourself customization and upgrades. Even if you don't plan on customizing or upgrading, swapping out parts etc, it's good to have a gun that you can do that to. It's like a car. Back in the day you could buy a Honda civic and take the entire thing apart in your driveway, swap parts, upgrade, customize etc. If you had something like a BMW, well everyone you need the oil change or brake pads done, you have to take it to an authorized service dealer.

You can always buy a gun that's perfect and the glock 19 can be that gun for you. You arent limiting yourself buy purchasing that and their customer service is A+

Twice I've contacted them about my fukk ups and they sent me shyt twice. Both times they didn't ask for my date of purchase or serial number. They were like "Don't worry about it, we will take care of you!" And sent me free shyt.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
If that is your only option it would be fine. Barley any recoil, so you can get multiple shot off much faster and a bullet to the head will stop intruders in a defense setting, 22lr can penetrate the skin.

bet. My local hardware store has a g44 on sale which I plan on coppin

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
bet. My local hardware store has a g44 on sale which I plan on coppin

How much are they selling it for? and is the gun new or used?

I have not shot to many Glocks before even though there very popular and the g44 have some pretty good reviews. Make sure you buy quality defense ammo for your 22lr, because 22lr is known for having reliability issues, when you buy the bulk ammo.

Ruger has a 10 shot revolver in 22lr, you can't go wrong with a revolver

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
How much are they selling it for? and is the gun new or used?

I have not shot to many Glocks before even though there very popular and the g44 have some pretty good reviews. Make sure you buy quality defense ammo for your 22lr, because 22lr is known for having reliability issues, when you buy the bulk ammo.

Ruger has a 10 shot revolver in 22lr, you can't go wrong with a revolver

It’s 380.00 brand new I figured that’s a decent price for a Glock and yeah now I need to do research on good quality 22lr ammo

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

What city you from?