Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I carry this with the green trace laser in my pocket everywhere. It’s my back up gun

I carry a shield m2 same way straight pocket carry especially now since it’s hot outside...it’s too light to really print so I could use a holster in fact I’m going to check one of the sights someone linked me to but shyt is so easy to just toss it in my pocket.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you can’t find .223 go to a pawn shop where are you at Breh...I got over 100 rounds for the extra low during the initial covid scare. Now sure why you can’t find that round.
Nope went to 3 Dunhams , not even sure our pawn shops opened back up yet

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Anybody else have a tactical vest? My family think I'm going crazy over here.
good luck, plate carriers are like 4-5x normal price now and trauma plates have a long ass lead time. i copped some ceradynes for my sister and the expected delivery is november.
Just picked up a ruger ar 556, can't find ammo nowhere :damn:
basspro/cabela's sucks but if you have one near you it's been one of the few reliable sources for cheap 5.56 lately. their herter's is rebranded winchester, the handgun ammo is basura but i haven't heard anything bad about their rifle ammo. just don't buy it from their website and expect to get it, been hearing lots of negative user reports on that front.

edit: i forgot about the gift cards from raise.com, you can save another 9+% if you pay with those instead of cash.
and academy and Walmart are out of that? Wow just try to grab some online I’m surprised as hell by that...We have ammo all over here (Oklahoma)
walmart doesn't sell any kind of intermediate rifle ammo anymore, just boomer stuff like .270 rem. when they stopped stocking it like 6 months ago i cleaned out a couple stores at like 13 cents per round for 9mm and 7 (!!!) for .300 blackout. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Ok, bruhs... Given the current climate and my location (Oklahoma), I've decided that I'm going to utilize my constitutional carry privilege. I suggest that you let all of your family members know that can carry to do the same!

Since ammo is either in very short supply or extemely marked up, I need a handgun that has ammo that can be easily found for a low cost. Budget for handgun is under $1000.

What would I be looking at as far as average price for a fully customized assault rifle?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, bruhs... Given the current climate and my location (Oklahoma), I've decided that I'm going to utilize my constitutional carry privilege. I suggest that you let all of your family members know that can carry to do the same!

Since ammo is either in very short supply or extemely marked up, I need a handgun that has ammo that can be easily found for a low cost. Budget for handgun is under $1000.

What would I be looking at as far as average price for a fully customized assault rifle?

where are you at in Oklahoma I’m in Lawton.

Honestly with $1000 you can get a good quality handgun and a shotgun and some ammo. Or even a handgun and a rifle with a few rounds...

I have no issue getting 9mm, 7.62x39 or 5.56...12 gauge/20 gauge ammo also.

Last edited:

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
even though the price of 9mm/.380 has gone thru the roof, they're still the cheapest common pistol calibers out there. that said, during the last panic the prices for those and .45 went way higher than that of the calibers i'll discuss below.

.40 is real unpopular rn so guns are cheap and ammo is pretty panic-resistant. you can get a really nice .40 for a rack and still have $300-400 left over for ammo, something like a p30, p320, p226r, usp40/usp40 compact, l40-a1, or even a vp40 which can be converted to 9/.357 whereas a vp9 can't be converted to anything. .357 sig and 10mm are also totally panic-proof but the few guns that were made for them are kind of expensive, it's probably cheaper to convert a .40 gun to .357 since most of them share all parts except the barrel. 7.65 browning is also panic-resistant but it's kind of underpowered and most guns can't feed hollow point ammo. and if you want a modern 7.65 gun, your only two choices are gonna be the beretta tomcat and kel-tec p32.

Last edited:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Finally hired a 1 on 1. Did an hour of double tap drills. Best shooting I've ever done. Highly recommend. I've been obsessively dry firing with a bore laser to get calibrated to the trigger break. That helps a lot too.
R8UGugX_d.webp

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ammo might be hard to find locally but plenty of sites restock every Monday specially at the first of the month. I've literally bought 1000 hollowpoint 9 and 40. That was to replenish what I thought was low. Look for 50 round packages and 100 rd. I ain't buying anymore unless I actually shoot people.

Target rounds are easy to come by, but still hard. I miss getting 200 target rds for $50

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ammo might be hard to find locally but plenty of sites restock every Monday specially at the first of the month. I've literally bought 1000 hollowpoint 9 and 40. That was to replenish what I thought was low. Look for 50 round packages and 100 rd. I ain't buying anymore unless I actually shoot people.

Target rounds are easy to come by, but still hard. I miss getting 200 target rds for $50

Yes unless I’m missing something I get ammo delivered right to the door just like everything else and it doesn’t seem like I’m waiting long...but I’m just getting 9mm, 12ga, and 7.62x39.

east

Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Yes unless I’m missing something I get ammo delivered right to the door just like everything else and it doesn’t seem like I’m waiting long...but I’m just getting 9mm, 12ga, and 7.62x39.
easy for us cuz we live in free states, i'm willing to bet a lot of coli brehs live in places like ny/ca where ammo is an ffl item