Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
easy for us cuz we live in free states, i'm willing to bet a lot of coli brehs live in places like ny/ca where ammo is an ffl item

shyt yeah I do be forgetting that I’ve been on Oklahoma and Texas basically the past decade plus.

I bet you in places like that they probably purposefully hold onto ammo. I think I would go out of state to purchase. It’s a calculated risk but that is a risk I’d be willing to take.

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I bet you in places like that they probably purposefully hold onto ammo. I think I would go out of state to purchase. It’s a calculated risk but that is a risk I’d be willing to take.
ur def right and it's not just on the ammo front, look at this bs for example NY/CT Delta Level Defense Other AR-15 5.56 the audacity of them to put an exps3 and eotech magnifier in the pic of that $900 rifle and then say the price excludes optics, lmao

and here's an $1800 rifle jacked up to $3200 cause they added a $25 mod to make it ny legal NY/CA Fixed Mag Sig MCX Virtus - 5.56 - GRAY

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ur def right and it's not just on the ammo front, look at this bs for example NY/CT Delta Level Defense Other AR-15 5.56 the audacity of them to put an exps3 and eotech magnifier in the pic of that $900 rifle and then say the price excludes optics, lmao

and here's an $1800 rifle jacked up to $3200 cause they added a $25 mod to make it ny legal NY/CA Fixed Mag Sig MCX Virtus - 5.56 - GRAY

I want to say that shyt is price gauging so bad but with the way those areas are set up they probably hit them with the you have other options bs...They know that shyt is dirty...the only people this stuff hurts is the law abiding citizens.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I want to say that shyt is price gauging so bad but with the way those areas are set up they probably hit them with the you have other options bs...They know that shyt is dirty...the only people this stuff hurts is the law abiding citizens.

The gouging is outrageous. Reputable sellers keep their prices relative. I went to a pawn shop in March maybe to look at guns and get some in my hand. They were literally charging double price for everything. Asian/white guy who was looking around was like "I just bought this rifle for $575 brand new. And they wanted like $1100 for it. A nasty as used gen 4 glock 19 was $700. This thing was filthy, scarred. It look some someone was running and it fell out of their pocket or holster or someone skipped it across the concrete.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Finally got my Saint. Threw a Resurgent Arms grip on it cause the fins are super awkward for me. Getting a red dot sight tomorrow. Ranges are starting to open in the bay area, so I might head to the range next week.
O6s8XMl.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
The Oklahoman - Black gun owners plan pro-Second Amendment walk
They will be arriving in peace, and hoping to carry a message.

Omar Chatman, 41, is one of the organizers for 1,000 brothers and sisters in arms, a pro-Second Amendment walk planned for Saturday led primarily by Black gun owners in Oklahoma.

The demonstration, which will begin at 2 p.m. at Ralph Ellison Memorial Library, is intended to bring attention to the fact that Black Americans’ constitutional rights to carry firearms are not often respected, Chatman said.

All are welcome to march in solidarity with the group, which expects between 200 and 300 people to attend in what they are saying will be a peaceful mile walk to the Governor's Mansion.

“As an African American, it’s important to send a message to the governor and president that we aren’t going to allow people to come into our communities and brutalize us,” Chatman said. “That goes for corrupt police officers, white supremacists and criminals. Criminals have no color. It doesn’t matter if you are a Black man, white man, Asian or Hispanic.

“If you come into our community, know we are armed.”

Many in attendance on Saturday are expected to be openly carrying firearms, which is legal. In Oklahoma, citizens age 21 or older can carry a firearm in public without a permit, and active duty military personnel or veterans age 18 or older are allowed to carry a firearm in public without a permit.

Felons, persons adjudicated with mental illness or those with domestic violence convictions are prohibited from carrying a firearm, according to Oklahoma’s Constitutional Carry Law, which went into effect in November.

Overall, four in 10 Americans say there is a firearm in their household, according to a 2017 study by Pew Research Center. Broken down by race, 24% of African Americans say they personally own a gun, compared with 36% of whites and 15% of Hispanics.

"Black folks and guns usually get a negative stereotype reaction like: 'What is that guy doing with a gun?'" says Philip Smith, the president and founder of the National African American Gun Association. “Does law enforcement, or more importantly larger society, view Black men with firearms in a certain way? Let's have that discussion.”

Chatman himself said he will bring his AR-15 semi-automatic rifle which he has carried openly on the streets many times before.

“I have encountered the police and observed them while holding my gun from a safe distance,” Chatman said. “I’ve been displeased with every encounter. They treat Black men with guns with condescension and sarcasm. They should engage us as they would anyone else.”

In light of the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis after a white officer knelt on his neck for nearly nine minutes, protests and rallies against racial injustice and police brutality have been ongoing across the country.

As part of the walk, the group is also demanding action on four separate issues.

The group wants District Attorney David Prater to reopen the case in the death of C.J. Pettit Jr., who was killed by a Midwest City police officer in 2015.

The group is demanding the state legislature enact laws that would hold officers accountable when they are found to be at fault in any incident of police activity.

They want officers to be required to carry their own liability insurance and they are demanding the International World Court to investigate the United States for human rights violations of its Black population.

“This is for the betterment of mankind,” says Michael Washington, an organizer for the group. “We are saying that we should have the right to wear our weapon on our shoulder and the Second Amendment is the way to do that. We have a right to protect ourselves because we are tired of this crap and the United States promoting the killing of African Americans.”

Oklahoma City Police Capt. Larry Withrow said his office was unaware of a planned demonstration, but reiterated that the group is within its rights to peacefully assemble with firearms present.

“Their rights to do that are perfectly legal,” Withrow said. “We would have people to respond in case something were to happen but would not try and stop it unless there was some illegal activity.”

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You from California, Breh?

Do you have a CCW? I got questions.

:ohhh:
Nah. I never tried to get 1. I just had a guard card yrs ago that allowed me to carry for employment.

I don't want a ccw cuz I don't want to carry in public. I believe a gun gives u courage where u would normally not have it. But I have carried an empty glock in the trunk and ammo in a lockbox in the backseat. Thats legal.

But just look into it at the doj website if you're interested in it. Or call your local police station and they should help u.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Nah. I never tried to get 1. I just had a guard card yrs ago that allowed me to carry for employment.

I don't want a ccw cuz I don't want to carry in public. I believe a gun gives u courage where u would normally not have it. But I have carried an empty glock in the trunk and ammo in a lockbox in the backseat. Thats legal.

But just look into it at the doj website if you're interested in it. Or call your local police station and they should help u.
I'm not going to lie, with what's going on in the news lately and other situations, I've been looking more and more into investing in a gun, Breh.

Thing is, i've been watching YouTube videos saying it's damn near impossible to get a CCW, here.

:francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I'm not going to lie, with what's going on in the news lately and other situations, I've been looking more and more into investing in a gun, Breh.

Thing is, i've been watching YouTube videos saying it's damn near impossible to get a CCW, here.

:francis:
Nah, u can get one. Especially if you work at night or in a dangerous neighborhood. Now they gone put u thru some shyt to get it. U gone have to take some classes and probably some psych exams that u will have to come outta pocket for. Its very hard, but it is possible.

I recommend legal gun ownership to everyone. Especially minorities in southern cali. We need to get our weight up. Those crazy c@cs in oc and other places think they gone have the upper hand if a race war do break out. U should always have something for home defense. Even if u live in an apt. U never know what can happen. And go to the range and practice with that shyt.

Right now tho, the doj blaming covid for not doing background checks, so it may be a lil difficult to get one. But please look into it.

The only thing I had to do was pass that lil safety exam. And we also have to get background checks on bullets now. So I got an ammo can full of 9milli I copped before covid.

Also legally u can carry an empty gun in the trunk of your car. And ammo locked in a box separate from the gun. Like under the seat in the car. Thats legal.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Nah, u can get one. Especially if you work at night or in a dangerous neighborhood. Now they gone put u thru some shyt to get it. U gone have to take some classes and probably some psych exams that u will have to come outta pocket for. Its very hard, but it is possible.

I recommend legal gun ownership to everyone. Especially minorities in southern cali. We need to get our weight up. Those crazy c@cs in oc and other places think they gone have the upper hand if a race war do break out. U should always have something for home defense. Even if u live in an apt. U never know what can happen. And go to the range and practice with that shyt.

Right now tho, the doj blaming covid for not doing background checks, so it may be a lil difficult to get one. But please look into it.

The only thing I had to do was pass that lil safety exam. And we also have to get background checks on bullets now. So I got an ammo can full of 9milli I copped before covid.

Also legally u can carry an empty gun in the trunk of your car. And ammo locked in a box separate from the gun. Like under the seat in the car. Thats legal.
Thanks, Breh.

:salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want a ccw cuz I don't want to carry in public. I believe a gun gives u courage where u would normally not have it.

Nah. It's actually the reverse. It commands more responsibility. Someone says some slick shyt and you have the tool on you you're more likely to be like :manny: cause you know exactly how bad the situation can get.

Without it, you might talk shyt back and be more likely to engage in bullshyt.

I've always minded my own business, when I started carrying I tightened up even more, I'm not trying to be in any situation I could avoid or potentially start.