Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
To be honest.....a lower is a lower, as long as its in spec its all the same shyt.

Also you lost me on the no fee thing? If you can find someone who does no transfer fee(very rare), shouldn't they also do the same with a lower that was purchase online and shipped to them?

Function wise the lowers are the same. I was checking out the Aero at my local spot the other day. The finish is way nicer than my Bushmaster that leaves oil fingers prints and just looks discolored. I like the screw in bolt catch on the Aero. Other small details. If I'm going the build route it's going to be the best quality for the best price. Both of my local guns shops have plenty of lower receivers, Andersons, PSA, Aeros etc available under $100. If you can find the lower locally without the transfer, that's more money to put towards the build.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Law tactical adapter came in. I’m waiting for the DOLOS system to come in before I mod out my a/r pistol. I’ll post results once all the parts are in.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got in some bullets. American Eagle federal ones. Looked like they were just basic decent ones. Gotta see if I take a trip to the range next week or one after.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I found this very interesting.

I remember I was talking to a couple of my friends who shot and we were talking about how if in America we have some sort of in fighting it will open the door for countries, groups and etc., to come in and take over.

These White Supremacists know you can not fight a war of many fronts.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

I remember I was talking to a couple of my friends who shot and we were talking about how if in America we have some sort of in fighting it will open the door for countries, groups and etc., to come in and take over.

Communists?:mjlol: These so called Patriots are all straight up cowards.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
For those w/ their own house/property, ever consider a bullet trap or (w/ enough funds/space) a makeshift indoor/outdoor range? I built a basic trap (reinforced wooden box, rubber mulch filling, steel plates=backstop, cheap wood filler for repairs). Even "frankensteined" a stand for it out of scrap 2x4s and a scrapped bookcase. I use it to test mainly C&R pistols in my basement and got the idea from bullet casters reclaiming lead.

There are ballistic traps for sale, but they do cost/need maintenance. With mine, its just a matter of patching up the front or buying another sheet of wood. I'm not much of a shooter anyway, but its held up. There are also plans floating around along w/ older, antique traps. Another option is to either hunt down an antique .22LR trap, or tweak a newer one (if not wield one altogether). Imagination is the limit...:whistle:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Communists?:mjlol: These so called Patriots are all straight up cowards.

Black people are not going to pick it up, but he is talking in code to the other White Supremacist.

Back during the Civil Rights era the White Supremacists, said that the Civil Rights movement and Martin Luther King was being aided and controlled by by Communists. He is talking in code and saying that the protest going on right now about ending White Supremacy and George Floyd, are being fueled by the Communists:

In the latest JFK files: The FBI’s ugly analysis on Martin Luther King Jr., filled with falsehoods
Latest JFK files include secret documents on Martin Luther King Jr.

The FBI released files containing allegations about the late Martin Luther King Jr.'s political and personal life, documents collected during a time when the FBI surveilled and tried to discredit the civil rights leader. (Reuters)
By
Kristine Phillips
November 4, 2017 at 12:23 p.m. PDT

A newly released FBI analysis from 1968 paints this picture of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.: a “whole-hearted” communist who followed a “Marxist-Leninist line.”

The 20-page document, dated March 12, three weeks before King was assassinated in Memphis, is included in the latest trove of government files about President John F. Kennedy’s assassination, which the National Archives released Friday. It alleges that King’s political ideologies and the creation of his civil rights organization, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, were heavily influenced by communists, specifically the Communist Party USA. The FBI document went into great detail about one of King’s most trusted advisers, Stanley Levison, a New York lawyer and businessman who served as a top financier for the Communist Party years before he met King in 1956.

The document, titled “MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR., A CURRENT ANALYSIS,” alleged that Levison had a strong influence on many of King’s activities as the leader of the civil rights movement, from what he said in his speeches and which demonstrations he took part in to where King’s group got its funding.

Via: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...martin-luther-king-jr-filled-with-falsehoods/

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Ima just get me a M&P Bodyguard
:mjgrin:

apig87wsr__09152.1562103327.jpg

I carry this with the green trace laser in my pocket everywhere. It’s my back up gun

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

video is right wing trash like all mr. ggng political videos but this lil anarcho-communist experiment has been hilarious
- their leader got outed for beating his girl(?)friend for making a transphobic joke, then pretended to commit suicide for sympathy. he also takes testosterone inhibitors to "rid [him]self of toxic masculinity."
- his dad is posting on ***** now
- the power void has been filled by a pimp who declared himself the leader, now he's going around with his ho army stealing from cacs while waving his ak-47 around
- they're trying to house every homeless person in seattle in their free zone, but the homeless broke into their granary and stole every last bit of food they had
- they're extorting local businesses for food and money now that they have none
- they're trying to farm by planting seeds in a thin layer of soil they spread over the sidewalk
- they're using the park as a runway for gliders carrying supply airdrops from the communist parties of china and america
- they're making their own currency
- there's a large faction of the people staying there who want to dissolve the free zone and give it back to the native duwamish tribe
- i'm not even try to gonna summarize this last one
there's a bunch of twitch/periscope livestreams from within the place, some are part of the project but most are there for the fukkery :russ: