Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@beaniemac @skeetsinternal @Crakface
What's a good handgun that's under $800 and for first time users?

Anything in 9mm. If you're a grown man, you'll be able to easily fire just about any full-size 9mm without any issues. A 22 has virtually no recoil at that point. Listen, a bullet is a bullet, it's gonna destroy your target most of the time. If you're comfortable shooting it, use it. No point in buying a caliber you can't handle or can't shoot accurately with.

Go to a range and try the gun out as well. Most ranges have a policy where you can rent and shoot for free as long as you tell them you're buying afterwards.

Some names to look into: Smith and Wesson M&P shield, Springfield XD, Glock 17/19, Berretta 9mm, FN Herstal handguns

All have firearms that are of excellent quality and under 800.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not guaranteed to stop anyone friend and the 9's are great for fast and accurate shots. You cant just go BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH with a .45 or a .380. Plus with a 9 you get more bullets. You have to aim better with a .45 and in a panic situation that recoil could cause problems.

:jawalrus: FNX-45 feels like you're shooting a 9mm because of the bore axis being further down. Not all .45s kick like mules

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about this thread... props to whoever upped it.

You all should have your guns in order. I take the women in my life to the range.... that's what we should be on, imo. A 22rifle is good for them to practice with.. or a 380 special revolver, etc.

all of our women can be training (except the crazy ones) ... my main is girly acting and only 129lbs.. but is a beast at the range.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you think this is a good weapon for someone whos 145 pounds with bony arms friend?

Yes. My friend shot it, and it he's 138 pounds soaking wet and shot very well with it and remarked at how minimal the recoil was. Proper stance and all that shyt comes into play also.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes. My friend shot it, and it he's 138 pounds soaking wet and shot very well with it and remarked at how minimal the recoil was. Proper stance and all that shyt comes into play also.
:usure: How many bullets did your friend shoot friend? I doubt many.