Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ruger sr9 because of everything you mentioned. The drawback people have with this gun is they say its difficult to load the mags. Outside of that, for the price, its very good, friend. :sitdown:

Which is better 45 or 9mm

Daps
Reppin
v5ybm8.jpg

Recent purchase . I suggest all my black brethren invest in some kind of assault rifle .

Anyone here have a Hi-Point . . it shoots very nicely

I got a hi point 9mm rifle . Shoots nicely but packs no punch

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The 9 is easier to control then the 45 because of the power of the shot. The type of round also plays a part in the effects of the round on the demonic individual but friend, Overall the .45 and up calibers have more potential to hurt people, but theres one thing about that.

What really, really matters, more then anything, is where the individual is shot. Getting shot with a 44 magnum in the leg will cause way more damage then a 9 or 45 yes, but if you're dealing with someone geeked up on demonic intoxicants, this may not stop them from possibly shooting back at you if they're armed so its important to know how to shoot and where to shoot. You have to hit something vital to the human body to stop a human being. Just shooting someone with a high caliber round is meaingless unless something important is hit.

The disadvantage to high caliber rounds can occur with crowds because at close ranges bullets can go through people to other people. But make no mistake, when properly placed, a high caliber round like say a .357 round will tear through bone, muscle, tissue and leave an exit wound but if not properly placed can have very simplistic damage.

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why use 3rds to stop someone with a 9mm when you can use 1 .45? Only person im my family with a 9mm is the wife other than that .45 and up and a .380 to mess around with.
Not guaranteed to stop anyone friend and the 9's are great for fast and accurate shots. You cant just go BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH with a .45 or a .380. Plus with a 9 you get more bullets. You have to aim better with a .45 and in a panic situation that recoil could cause problems.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Not guaranteed to stop anyone friend and the 9's are great for fast and accurate shots. You cant just go BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH with a .45 or a .380. Plus with a 9 you get more bullets. You have to aim better with a .45 and in a panic situation that recoil could cause problems.

Friend if you cant handle the recoil get a heavy gun and recoil is minimal. 9s are great for accuracy and such but when a intruder is only a few feet from you, you dont need to aim much more then just point and squeeze. But for home defense nothing beats a shotgun with buck shot ,slug load. Take him down with the buck shot pop that slug into his chest.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friend if you cant handle the recoil get a heavy gun and recoil is minimal. 9s are great for accuracy and such but when a intruder is only a few feet from you, you dont need to aim much more then just point and squeeze. But for home defense nothing beats a shotgun with buck shot ,slug load. Take him down with the buck shot pop that slug into his chest.
:wtf: Recoil isnt minimal friend. Alot of individuals that are skinny end up having jams in their guns because they limp wrist their weapons when firing. This is a very underestimated way that semi autos jam. Its important to fire a weapon that you can handle comfortably without having to worry about recoil control and limp wristing. This is why i personally say 9's because ultimately a handgun is just used for a friend to find his way to a more powerful weapon and again, higher calibers arent guaranteed to drop individuals unless they hit something important in the body. Yes, shotguns are good home defense weapons. Less likely to hurt someone through a wall.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:wtf: Recoil isnt minimal friend. Alot of individuals that are skinny end up having jams in their guns because they limp wrist their weapons when firing. This is a very underestimated way that semi autos jam. Its important to fire a weapon that you can handle comfortably without having to worry about recoil control and limp wristing. This is why i personally say 9's because ultimately a handgun is just used for a friend to find his way to a more powerful weapon and again, higher calibers arent guaranteed to drop individuals unless they hit something important in the body. Yes, shotguns are good home defense weapons. Less likely to hurt someone through a wall.

:ehh: ive shot .50cal desert eagle barely any recoil. But that is a more specialized gun and not everyday people would consider buying. But you are well versed. Shotguns and jujitsu is all you need in home protection. :blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I have never shot a .45, but for me, a 9mm is easier to shoot than either of my .40 S&W's.

But the longer barrel on my beretta is easier to shoot than the compact glock I got. Also typically the higher the caliber, the more expensive the ammo. I considered copping a 9mm just so I could shoot it more often for cheap.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The 9 is easier to control then the 45 because of the power of the shot. The type of round also plays a part in the effects of the round on the demonic individual but friend, Overall the .45 and up calibers have more potential to hurt people, but theres one thing about that.

What really, really matters, more then anything, is where the individual is shot. Getting shot with a 44 magnum in the leg will cause way more damage then a 9 or 45 yes, but if you're dealing with someone geeked up on demonic intoxicants, this may not stop them from possibly shooting back at you if they're armed so its important to know how to shoot and where to shoot. You have to hit something vital to the human body to stop a human being. Just shooting someone with a high caliber round is meaingless unless something important is hit.

The disadvantage to high caliber rounds can occur with crowds because at close ranges bullets can go through people to other people. But make no mistake, when properly placed, a high caliber round like say a .357 round will tear through bone, muscle, tissue and leave an exit wound but if not properly placed can have very simplistic damage.

This is why u use hollow points for home defense so whomever u shoot, the bullet hopefully stays in them.