Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do any of you guys have revolvers? I know they're considered less practical, but I think they're neat

I have a Ruger SP101 .357 that I keep in my bedroom quick combo safe. I put Hogue grips on it.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Is there a way to find your own background check before they do it when getting a gun?
Got a felony or domestic battery charge on your record? Honestly, now might be a good time to buy if you're questioning your background. I got delayed three times before but today they had us on hold for about 15 minutes doing an investigation but came back with the "proceed". They are probably too swamped to call the FFL back.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Got a felony or domestic battery charge on your record? Honestly, now might be a good time to buy if you're questioning your background. I got delayed three times before but today they had us on hold for about 15 minutes doing an investigation but came back with the "proceed". They are probably too swamped to call the FFL back.

I was in the mental building for like 1 hour when I was a teen, idk if it's on my record or anything

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Bet, I've been thinking about Houston or Dallas anyway

Houston and Dallas are good moves, there are jobs everywhere and cheap homes.

I have friends in Houston and Dallas and I have thinking about moving there, both of the cities are nice. People say Dallas is more country.

All of my friends shoot gun there and they all have ccw's

There is a black owned gun store in Austin, TX

TEXAS
Central Texas Gun Works South Bend Center 321 W. Ben White Blvd., Suite 203 Austin, TX 78704
Owner: Michael Cargill
Phone: (512) 731-3585Email: support@centraltexasgunworks.com
Facebook: Central Texas Gun Works