Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Me and my girl are copping two of these very soon..a coworker has one and I liked it:

3206.jpg

Let her get that breh . . you cop the the LCR .357

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never had one or even thought about owning one and I lived in dc,Milwaukee, and baltimore.

Now that I have a family though I think I about to more but still haven't pull the trigger on owning one though. If i do it's only for family protection. Working more than i ever had trying to build foundations for my fam and I'm. Not around my fam as much I like to be.

Still though, gun ownership is still kinda out there but I definitely understand the need for it. I just hate when nigguh's bedeviled with it and flexing for no good reason. Like its cool. Guess I'm not bout that life.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:ohhh: isn't that an sbr. don't you need a class 3 license or some shyt to get one of those or does it qualify as a pistol
Its not an automatic weapon and has a 10 round magazine to comply with california law. It can shoot any AR ammo and is considered a pistol i guess. shyt is damn near a mini rifle. Its not a home defense weapon, its a murder weapon. I'd advise wearing ear plugs when firing this. Let this off in your home thinkin its for home defense :snoop: You may never enjoy hiphop again.

Last edited:

Ganso

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
North of 60
Its not an automatic weapon and has a 10 round magazine to comply with california law. It can shoot any AR ammo and is considered a pistol i guess. shyt is damn near a mini rifle. Its not a home defense weapon, its a murder weapon. I'd advise wearing ear plugs when firing this. Let this off in your home thinkin its for home defense :snoop: You may never enjoy hiphop again.

Yes it seems more fun than effective... SUB-2000 or SU-16 would be more practical Kel-Tecs...

Like @skeetsinternal mentioned, if unregistered, (either as an SBR or AOW) the foregrip is a federal offense, so if things aren't in order he might wanna take that photo down...

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps
nigraz. post: 9497226 said:
but if he'd have an angled foregrip it would have been all good

federal laws, brehru
The ATF seems to make their decisions based on which way the wind is blowing that day. Angled grip vs vertical grip. Sig brace ruled not a stock....:mindblown:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No more than $500.

I'd like a safety and since I'm left handed an ambidextrous safety would nice but I know that's asking a lot.
Ruger sr9 because of everything you mentioned. The drawback people have with this gun is they say its difficult to load the mags. Outside of that, for the price, its very good, friend. :sitdown: