Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Ill be joing soon, can I be down now though?

tenor.gif

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREHS...it’s cold and windy AS fukk here in western suburbs of Chicago and I’m in line to get in to pick up a purchase. I was here yesterday but said fuk it and drove back bc ppl were waiting 3-4 HOURS.

Thought it was all white ppl...saw someone turn around and it was a breh...

Exchanged the :youngsabo:

Not gonna lie, shyt lightweight warmed my heart :to:

Please teach your people not to fear guns and train them on how to use them brehs and brehettes...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone using an AR15 as a home defense weapon? I’ve only ever used them as range guns but now after thinking about the advantages over a handgun I’m gonna make the switch.

I just had a convo with my bro in law who just bought a covid-19 glock 17 (like everyone else in the country) and wanted some tips for handling it. After explaining sight pictures and trigger pull to him, I realized that shyt is awful for home defense. It’s better than nothing but should have gotten a Moss 500 tactical. That handgun is gonna be shyt for a new shooter in a pressure situation.

Handguns are difficult to shoot. I’ve been shooting for years, and my groups are pretty tight these days but I don’t think my accuracy would be worth shyt in a shootout. Just too many factors that fukk up aim. Rifles on the other hand are dead easy to shoot for EVERYONE.

I can’t use a full length AR in the house though. That shyt just isn’t practical at all so I HAVE to get an SBR. And it’s gotta be suppressed. Even imagine even with subsonic ammo(is that even a thing in 223/556?) firing a AR in a house would fukk up your ears.

Might buy the suppressor now, silencer ship makes it pretty easy. Looking at the socom 556 and just get a 10.5 upper for one of my existing ARs. I would love a Daniel Defense MK18 but fukk paying 2k for a gun and then 1k for a suppressor.

Any of y’all run something like this?

Last edited:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I can’t use a full length AR in the house though. That shyt just isn’t practical at all so I HAVE to get an SBR. And it’s gotta be suppressed. Even imagine even with subsonic ammo(is that even a thing in 223/556?) firing a AR in a house would fukk up your ears.

Might buy the suppressor now, silencer ship makes it pretty easy. Looking at the socom 556 and just get a 10.5 upper for one of my existing ARs. I would love a Daniel Defense MK18 but fukk paying 2k for a gun and then 1k for a suppressor.

Why wait at least a year to obtain a Tax stamp for a SBR when you can just buy/build an AR pistol w/a brace :ufdup:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Anyone using an AR15 as a home defense weapon? I’ve only ever used them as range guns but now after thinking about the advantages over a handgun I’m gonna make the switch.

I just had a convo with my bro in law who just bought a covid-19 glock 17 (like everyone else in the country) and wanted some tips for handling it. After explaining sight pictures and trigger pull to him, I realized that shyt is awful for home defense. It’s better than nothing but should have gotten a Moss 500 tactical. That handgun is gonna be shyt for a new shooter in a pressure situation.

Handguns are difficult to shoot. I’ve been shooting for years, and my groups are pretty tight these days but I don’t think my accuracy would be worth shyt in a shootout. Just too many factors that fukk up aim. Rifles on the other hand are dead easy to shoot for EVERYONE.

I got a 300blk ar pistol sitting bedside right now. Great round, but may be hard to find blk ammo right now.

Since you already got some ar's, just get a short upper and swap it on to one of your lowers. fukk these dumb ass laws right now lmao

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a 300blk ar pistol sitting bedside right now. Great round, but may be hard to find blk ammo right now.

Since you already got some ar's, just get a short upper and swap it on to one of them. fukk these dumb ass laws right now lmao

That's what I'm thinking...if I'm running a short upper with a collapsible stock how would they even know?

And yeah ideally Id probably run 300blk now that I think about it. Much better round that 223 and I know for sure I can find subsonic ammo in that caliber once all this craziness dies down

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm thinking...if I'm running a short upper with a collapsible stock how would they even know?

And yeah ideally Id probably run 300blk now that I think about it. Much better round that 223 and I know for sure I can find subsonic ammo in that caliber once all this craziness dies down

Yup, if any of your buttstocks are removable, just take it off, attach some padding and run it as a pistol if you're concerned with legalities. Or leave it on, and if you do end up having to use your weapon, use it as a full blown sbr, and just take off the stock before the cops arrive haha

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
man I love Canada.. I hope we keep the borders closed.

y'all always tryna shoot shyt up. everything means buy more guns, last thing I want to worry about in a pandemic is shooters :heh:

but I need a piece in Africa :mjcry:

U.S. Gun crime statistics are skewed. When you look all you see is one big number with no breakdown. Suicide, home defense, police shootings, gang vs gang, are all in that stat