Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I have as much as i can realistically carry at one time.
I have a plate carrier and my ar pistol in my apartment, with a out 5 mags. If it gets bad I just need to be able to get to my parents home on the outskirts of town which is where the rest of my guns and ammo is at along with water, cows, chickens, and their ammo and guns.

If you dont have a home it makes sense not to load up, especially if you want to be mobile, but I have a place I can sit down in.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Being stocked up can be a good idea if you got a secluded bug out home outside the city. I plan on getting a small ranch property with a well when i got enough money one day for a shyt hit the fan scenario. Theres places in texas 30 min-1 hour out from small cities/towns for 60k 20 acres:ehh:
Yep, thats my plan as well. Ill be moving in the summer when this nonsense passes. My hope os to get about 150+ acrrs in northern alabama or southern tennessee.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was able to get a p290 sig sauger. Things are dry. Only old ass guns are available now lol

Guns don't expire. Some of the older ones are better. Like @east pointed out in this thread quality control goes down, manufacturing changes. Companies will use the same brand and same name/model but use cheaper parts and shyt.

Just like cereal. The froot loops today don't taste like froot loops in the early 2000's and 90's. Same product and name but they switched up the formula and went to natural sugars and whole grains and shyt.

Don't sleep on old stuff at all.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Walked into a shop and foubd a cheap BCM full lower. Just my luck as i got a complete BCM upper in the mail today. So much for building a lower receiver:blessed:

still might build down the line with a Geissele trigger and a Daniel barrel. Go m lok for the upper:ehh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just look at the fact that people are buying guns and they do not know they have to sight in there firearms.

The last thing you want, is to be in a situation and your shooting like Chief Wiggum:

h7qrbma.gif

99% of shooters don’t need to zero a handgun though. They probably don’t shoot accurately enough for it to even matter. And most people aren’t lining up a sight picture in a shootout anyway.

But anyway, if they zero it and they aren’t good shooters then they are trying to compensate for trigger pull. If that’s the case then your shots are gonna be inaccurate no matter what.

Now rifles are a different story.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guns don't expire. Some of the older ones are better. Like @east pointed out in this thread quality control goes down, manufacturing changes. Companies will use the same brand and same name/model but use cheaper parts and shyt.

Just like cereal. The froot loops today don't taste like froot loops in the early 2000's and 90's. Same product and name but they switched up the formula and went to natural sugars and whole grains and shyt.

Don't sleep on old stuff at all.

Good post

Outside of high end rifle manufacturers like DD, LWRC, Noveske, etc...the newer stuff is never really higher quality.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Good post

Outside of high end rifle manufacturers like DD, LWRC, Noveske, etc...the newer stuff is never really higher quality.
I highly doubt the.cost benefit of the gucci ar ranfs tbh. After a certain mid teir point you arent paging for a.qualitg firearm, you are paying for a.brand.

Id put a mid tier aero.up against any of the gucci brands and id bet money it would perform equally.

Hell PSA budget ars out performed gucci brands in iraqveteran torture tests. Hell the new ake they have is the best performing ak ever in rob skis tests.

_______

5ya1u8lj4wn41.jpg

Please pray for this breh out in cali. I hope he hasnt just made himself a police target

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any handgun recommendations for an elderly woman? My mom is in her 70s and I want to get something easy to start with. My dad had an old .22 revolver at home but I thought she may need something more powerful. Any suggestions?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I highly doubt the.cost benefit of the gucci ar ranfs tbh. After a certain mid teir point you arent paging for a.qualitg firearm, you are paying for a.brand.

Id put a mid tier aero.up against any of the gucci brands and id bet money it would perform equally.

Hell PSA budget ars out performed gucci brands in iraqveteran torture tests. Hell the new ake they have is the best performing ak ever in rob skis tests.

link?

I've seen him run a meltdown test on a PSA and it damn near exploded, and then run the same test on something like a POF and it handled like 2k rounds full auto just fine.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Any handgun recommendations for an elderly woman? My mom is in her 70s and I want to get something easy to start with. My dad had an old .22 revolver at home but I thought she may need something more powerful. Any suggestions?
one of these two, haven't tried out the fancy magazine myself but as a small handed breh racking the slide is as easy as a nerf gun :ahh:

last video is only kind of related to your question but i'm mainly posting this cause she's fine af lol

Last edited: