Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Its funny seeing all these panic buyers:pachaha:

but it aint funny for us who was with the program from the get go:francis:

people that prolly never gonna hit the range buyin up all the 9mm,45, and 5.56:aicmon:

i mean i been stocked but still:scusthov:

I just look at the fact that people are buying guns and they do not know they have to sight in there firearms.

The last thing you want, is to be in a situation and your shooting like Chief Wiggum:

h7qrbma.gif

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
most aren't price gouging. An acquaintance of mine that owns a gun store has shown me letters sent by ammo manufacturers like Federal saying that the price to cop is gonna be 5%-8% higher due to this panic spree. they have to ramp up production heavy to meet demand. so if you think the store is gonna sell at the same price you're buggin.

I'm seeing way more than 5-8% increase for the ammo that is in stock. Also a letter from ammo suppliers should impacted new shipments and not product currently sitting on the shelf.

I get it that these websites are going to use the panic to get paid but just want everyone to be careful.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Reddit cacs got me in my feelings:francis:
take comfort in the fact that not only are these cacs relatively under-provisioned - even their fellow cacs are making fun of them :mjlol: - but they fukked up by revealing their power level. there's no need to tell both the world and the feds tracking everyone's moves how well you're prepared. the ppl buying pallets of ammo and keeping them in shipping containers in their backyard stay quiet as kept.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reddit cacs got me in my feelings

Hopefully you're feelings are laughter.

@east
@David_TheMan

When shyt goes down they aren't going to be carrying around 100lbs of ammo, 50lbs of loaded magazines and 8 rifles and 15 handguns.

A lot of them are comfortable dying in their homes, which is fine. But in a scenario where you have to evacuate your house or if they get caught on the street, it's all for nothing.

I have a go bag with some transportable ammo and loaded mags. I'm fukked if for any reason I empty then need to sit back and reload a bunch of magazines (assuming I picked them back up) but basically what's at home is going to be an insurance claim or stolen or locked away forever.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That aint enough for me.

I have 5k of 556 fmj for shooting and 500 hollow point.

3k 7.62 300 308 boat tail

8k 9mm fmj

If thing get bad its better to have too much than not enough imho
I have as much as i can realistically carry at one time.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully you're feelings are laughter.

@east
@David_TheMan

When shyt goes down they aren't going to be carrying around 100lbs of ammo, 50lbs of loaded magazines and 8 rifles and 15 handguns.

A lot of them are comfortable dying in their homes, which is fine. But in a scenario where you have to evacuate your house or if they get caught on the street, it's all for nothing.

I have a go bag with some transportable ammo and loaded mags. I'm fukked if for any reason I empty then need to sit back and reload a bunch of magazines (assuming I picked them back up) but basically what's at home is going to be an insurance claim or stolen or locked away forever.

Being stocked up can be a good idea if you got a secluded bug out home outside the city. I plan on getting a small ranch property with a well when i got enough money one day for a shyt hit the fan scenario. Theres places in texas 30 min-1 hour out from small cities/towns for 60k 20 acres:ehh: