Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What suppressor you gettin? You e-file or paper file? I e-filed january 25th, came through mid June.
e-filed back in may. 762-snd-6

picture of suppressor on rifle (not my gun)
63db3056.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i want a gun, too :( hard as hell to get one here, and an old illegal 7,8mm russian one will cost me ~~ 1300$ plus i go to jail for a year if i get caught with it

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Dapped + repped:gladbron:
20140714_124045_zpsdfe7fc58.jpg

fukk a SBR. Make a pistol get a sig brace. Not as nice as a stock but good enough. Plus no $200 stamp, I can keep it loaded on my seat during deer season (can't with a rifle) and not required to notify the ATF when crossing state lines.
Breh, I had no idea that such a thing existed. I just checked and the ATF has determined that even when fired from the shoulder they still consider this to be a pistol...:gladbron: I have a spare lower right now, time to build me a pistol.....:sas2:

Last edited:

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps
Breh, I had no idea that such a thing existed. I just checked and F has determined even when fired from the shoulder they still consider this to be a pistol...:gladbron: I have a spare lower right now, time to build me a pistol.....:sas2:
Check kakindustry.com :bryan: they make extended pistol buffer tubes that make the brace easier for shoulder fire. That brace is useless for its intended purpose just a loophole for a stock. I cant see how its not classified a stock but:yeshrug: . Thats my 10.5 .300 blackout upper.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Check kakindustry.com :bryan: they make extended pistol buffer tubes that make the brace easier for shoulder fire. That brace is useless for its intended purpose just a loophole for a stock. I cant see how its not classified a stock but:yeshrug: . Thats my 10.5 .300 blackout upper.

3548495-6310312879-dap-o.gif

Yeah, I think I'm going .300 blackout as well........

:mjlol: @ kakindustry

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Breh, I had no idea that such a thing existed. I just checked and the ATF has determined that even when fired from the shoulder they still consider this to be a pistol...:gladbron: I have a spare lower right now, time to build me a pistol.....:sas2:
there's some weird federal laws that if a gun was manufactured as a rifle you can never convert it into a pistol, it'll always remain a rifle. idk how that affects lowers though since i really only fukk with aks, but if you wanna keep it legal i'd talk to a lawyer breh.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
there's some weird federal laws that if a gun was manufactured as a rifle you can never convert it into a pistol, it'll always remain a rifle. idk how that affects lowers though since i really only fukk with aks, but if you wanna keep it legal i'd talk to a lawyer breh.
While what you say is true as long, as you have a lower that was manufactured to be a pistol lower or a stripped lower (which) is what I have you don't have any worries. There's no way I would EVER convert a lower that was EVER part of a rifle to a pistol under any circumstances....:whoa:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I am just now getting gun fever. I got a mossberg 500 for HD. Will be looking for a handgun soon. Tried out a 44 mag and it was :banderas:. Felt like a natural extension of my arm/hand. I've got large hands so it fit perfectly. Def overkill tho.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
brehs have any of you heard anything about?

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

thinking of picking up something from there, do they look legit?

Not a bad site. A lot of gun owners got pissed at them for price gouging after Sandy Hook and charging 3x-4x their normal prices for AR-15s, ammo and magazines. If none of that shyt bothers you and you see something you like I would buy. I usually hit up midwayusa.com and
sportsmansguide.com for my ammo and accessories.
:yeshrug:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get ammunition from here. You can catch some good deals. I think another poster on here shops there too

:noah: am stuck between choosing

the shotgun, good reviews, good for home defense which is kind of what i want it for although i live in area where this damn near no crime

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/77643#Reviews

the M4 , semi auto looks fun as, and is the type of gun i would want in case "shyt went down"

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/7-G90978#

the pistol, another fun looking gun has the bad ass factor to , but not sure if i would want it in a long term or home defense fire fight situation

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/8-MOSS-37235

:lupe: which one would u get ?