Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:I'm not a violent man but I do believe Glock is the way to go as far as self defense goes.

Why?

• Durability.
  • Variety of Models especially compact models for concealed carry.
  • Wide availability of aftermarket parts.

Glock 19

The most popular gun in America 9mm

apidh7f4s__71192.1561048937.jpg

G26 Compact
10 rounds 9mm

maxresdefault_49.jpg

I know that there is a GUN thread however this is STRICTLY a Glock thread. I hope to hear from experienced glock users and owners.

It's ok. It's a tool. Everyone has different experience with different firearms. It's reliable, I have a couple. While I keep them in my lineup, it's not my starter.

At the end of the day you gotta work with what works best for you.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
It's ok. It's a tool. Everyone has different experience with different firearms. It's reliable, I have a couple. While I keep them in my lineup, it's not my starter.

At the end of the day you gotta work with what works best for you.

Why are they not starters for you?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are they not starters for you?

I've just tried lots of guns. I have a few in the Arsenal, there's others that are more comfortable for me.

Im not be of those brand loyal dudes. It's like Nike, Reebok and Adidas. All of them have their good shoes and their bad ones. You can't really just say "Nike has the best shoes and that's it :yeshrug:"

Everyone has their own preferences and like shoes and people's different feet everyone has their own fit and feel. I've got certain pants that go right with the glock and some that go right with the Smith and Wesson. Just like I have different shoes that go with different pants. Its foolish to be like "I'd never own a xXxX" when some of those have a great fit and feel.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've just tried lots of guns. I have a few in the Arsenal, there's others that are more comfortable for me.

Im not be of those brand loyal dudes. It's like Nike, Reebok and Adidas. All of them have their good shoes and their bad ones. You can't really just say "Nike has the best shoes and that's it :yeshrug:"

Everyone has their own preferences and like shoes and people's different feet everyone has their own fit and feel. I've got certain pants that go right with the glock and some that go right with the Smith and Wesson. Just like I have different shoes that go with different pants. Its foolish to be like "I'd never own a xXxX" when some of those have a great fit and feel.
For those of us that can't afford to buy a different gun for each set of pants we wear, and can only afford one. Which one would you recommend?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Glock 30S = perfection

I carry a p*ssy ass shield though :unimpressed:
I'm on the fence between the 30 and the 21 because I love the way .45s shoot. I wanted the 30s or s/f because I want to conceal carry until my brother copped the 21 and kind of changed my mind. He carries that and I tried it out, and it really didn't feel any different than anything else. That proved to me that the type of holster you get is what's important.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
@Solo999
@Benjamin Sisko

This the last time I’ll do this but what a convenient thread :unimpressed:

Gets called out on being a female then posts about guns. “I’m not a violent man” lmao :comeon:

Mental Illness
Some of these dudes in TLR have serious issues :mjlol:

Never get tired of playing characters.