Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PA the only state in the northeast that hasn't folded to the gun control activists.

Right to carry state
Instant background check
No magazine restrictions
No assault weapons ban
Ammo shipped to your doorstep
Hollow points are legal to carry

:blessed:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
crimsoncarryii.jpg

Picked this up the other day.:ohlawd:
:banderas:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That Kimber :ohlawd: i need it in my life. How does it shoot? Do you carry it and does it get heavy?

Palmetto state armory had a kimber sale a few weeks back. This is normally $1200+ got it for $844!:whew: I didnt even plan on gettin one but saw that deal and said fukk it.

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps
That Kimber :ohlawd: i need it in my life. How does it shoot? Do you carry it and does it get heavy?
the aluminum frame makes it slightly lighter than my other 1911s, but its stilI a full size so I really cant say its "light". Ive only shot 14 rounds just for fun the weather has been shyt. Its my first kimber and I see now why it cost twice as much as my ruger and sprinfield 1911s. The fit and finish is excellent. I doubt I carry it it will probably be a nightstand gun. I normally carry an XDS in .45. When i do carry a 1911 itll be my ruger its already scratched up, this kimber is too pretty for that.

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
the aluminum frame makes it slightly lighter than my other 1911s, but its stilI a full size so I really cant say its "light". Ive only shot 14 rounds just for fun the weather has been shyt. Its my first kimber and I see now why it cost twice as much as my ruger and sprinfield 1911s. The fit and finish is excellent. I doubt I carry it it will probably be a nightstand gun. I normally carry an XDS in .45. When i do carry a 1911 itll be my ruger its already scratched up, this kimber is too pretty for that.

Thanks. I usually carry a Glock 19 or a Ruger SP101. Don't own any 1911 but might get one soon.

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
PA the only state in the northeast that hasn't folded to the gun control activists.

Right to carry state
Instant background check
No magazine restrictions
No assault weapons ban
Ammo shipped to your doorstep
Hollow points are legal to carry

:blessed:
outside the city of philly tho:mjlol: