Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
been thru a lot, used to have a colt le6940 (ar-15) with an eotech sight and a saiga-12 with a drum mag, sold both them shyts cause i needed the money

now i got a glock 20c in 10mm, a remington 700 in 308win, a vintage ak (pre-94 norinco ak-47s) and a 12 gauge remington 870 with a pistol grip and streamlight flashlight

my next tool is gonna be a 300 blackout ar-15 with a suppressor but i gotta wait a minute for the forms to come back on that

what gun is that on the bottom?

A shotgun Java and above that a m4 carbine

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm currently building a custom 700 sps 300 blackout rifle. Parts are in the mail now

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
They making it hard for me to get a gun brehs, some shyt on my juvenile record is messing up my chances. Non violent offense too smh :snoop:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
They making it hard for me to get a gun brehs, some shyt on my juvenile record is messing up my chances. Non violent offense too smh :snoop:

Even though you wanted to act like a funny nikka on that other thread I don't know where you at. But check into those private sales. Those are some of the best places to grab something unregistered. That or buy those AR or AK kits and build you one. Check your state. If you're in a liberal one you might have some problems, but if it's red you should be good.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Even though you wanted to act like a funny nikka on that other thread I don't know where you at. But check into those private sales. Those are some of the best places to grab something unregistered. That or buy those AR or AK kits and build you one. Check your state. If you're in a liberal one you might have some problems, but if it's red you should be good.

I'm from NJ, I need it to start doing armed security. that requires for me to have my gun permit. I can't even get that. State told me I need to have it expunged. Only way I can get around this is to become law enforcement and let them me pardon me.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

jersey got some bootsy laws, you should look into getting an 80% ar-15 lower like this one and finishing it yourself (requires three drill bits and a dremel burr monster attachment). after that you buy an upper and complete the lower with parts you can buy from amazon or dikk's or wherever.

if you looking for a handgun there's 80% 1911 receivers out there, but they take way more parts and skill to finish.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm from NJ, I need it to start doing armed security. that requires for me to have my gun permit. I can't even get that. State told me I need to have it expunged. Only way I can get around this is to become law enforcement and let them me pardon me.

Get that expunged breh not that difficult

Lol yea fuk them Jersey gun laws, I remember even getting a permit out there was a headache

Now I can go get a gun during my lunch break if I want :blessed:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
jersey got some bootsy laws, you should look into getting an 80% ar-15 lower like this one and finishing it yourself (requires three drill bits and a dremel burr monster attachment). after that you buy an upper and complete the lower with parts you can buy from amazon or dikk's or wherever.

if you looking for a handgun there's 80% 1911 receivers out there, but they take way more parts and skill to finish.

breh I can't even get a permit

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
east coast and california got the biggest bullshyt laws in man kind

here in cali u got have anything more than 10 rounds and plus there's like a 10 day waiting period for your gun :snoop:

i heard in jersey u can't have hollow point :what: