Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
breh I can't even get a permit
that's why i suggested the 80% receiver, breh. those things aren't legally considered firearms so you don't need nann permits for them. but if you choose to spend 10 minutes machining them into an ar-15, then it becomes a firearm with no registration, no serial, nothing, just don't get caught. as far as the other parts of the gun go (trigger grouping, barrel, magazine, etc), you can buy them shyts from any sporting goods store without a permit too.

i know this doesn't help with your work situation but it's always an option if you need something for personal

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
that's why i suggested the 80% receiver, breh. those things aren't legally considered firearms so you don't need nann permits for them. but if you choose to spend 10 minutes machining them into an ar-15, then it becomes a firearm with no registration, no serial, nothing, just don't get caught. as far as the other parts of the gun go (trigger grouping, barrel, magazine, etc), you can buy them shyts from any sporting goods store without a permit too.

i know this doesn't help with your work situation but it's always an option if you need something for personal

:ohhh: will look into this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a glock 23 and a beretta 96g. both .40 S&W caliber. I like the glock cuz its smaller and easy to shoot and easy as hell to take apart. plus it only has one trigger pull type. I like the beretta cuz its a full size pistol and more accurate. but it has more parts. I like shooting the beretta more also.

154a8zo.jpg

29uwrps.jpg

34oudk5.jpg
What are your laws like?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though you wanted to act like a funny nikka on that other thread I don't know where you at. But check into those private sales. Those are some of the best places to grab something unregistered. That or buy those AR or AK kits and build you one. Check your state. If you're in a liberal one you might have some problems, but if it's red you should be good.

There is a thing called "responsible gun ownership". No need to fear :mjpls:

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
east coast and california got the biggest bullshyt laws in man kind

here in cali u got have anything more than 10 rounds and plus there's like a 10 day waiting period for your gun :snoop:

i heard in jersey u can't have hollow point :what:
NYC gun law is no.

No nikka you can't have a firearm of any kind

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lookin' into a 10/22 Ruger, not for home defense but mostly just fun at the range. I wanted the take down version but it costs a bit too much.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking of using a groupon to go to the gun range to see how I would handle a firearm. I don't really want to get an actual piece until my daughter is old enough and learns how to use it as well.

My friend had two shot guns, a rifle and a handgun. First time I've seen any gun up close.