Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm trying to get one or 2 level III+ body armour, 2 more ars, and a few more pistols. I'd stock up on any semiautomatics before the next election.

Man, you might as well get the level IV body armor.

How much is body armor?

There are some places where you can buy a bundle pack (plate carrier and armor).

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I shot my friend's Sig Legion P226 today....ugh one of my favorite handguns. I shot it quite well. I shot it better than my Glock a little.

Funny enough he shot my Glock better than his Sig. I've been playing with a different variety of 9mm handguns and I think I shoot the M&P 2.0 and CZ P07 which I shot this weekend really accurately. I shot a HK VP9 which in my hands felt like a Sig P320. I shot it well but probably wouldn't be as comfortable with it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I shot my friend's Sig Legion P226 today....ugh one of my favorite handguns. I shot it quite well. I shot it better than my Glock a little.

Funny enough he shot my Glock better than his Sig.

It be like that. Then one day you see a sale and check your account and are like ":jbhmm: I can afford this. This is a good investment."

About 6 months later at the range with your new gun ":patrice:"

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It be like that. Then one day you see a sale and check your account and are like ":jbhmm: I can afford this. This is a good investment."

About 6 months later at the range with your new gun ":patrice:"

I do NOT need another expensive hobby :russ:

I may use some of my tax return for a new gun at this rate. :mjcry: