Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I just picked mines up today. How does it handle?

To be honest they are easily accurate to about 100m. Probably could take it out to 200m with a scope or red dot. Very little recoil too.

The carbines eat any ammo I've passed through it and I haven't had one malfunction.

Hi point makes very mediocre average pistols I'll never buy. But their carbines are rock solid and tanks. Only cons are capacity weight and they are ugly.

I only have the 9mm version. I do plan on getting the 10mm version and maybe the 45 version.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
A Gun Capable Of Fitting Into A Wallet Is Being Sold By An American Arms Company

Credit%20Card%20Gun.jpg

trailblazer-firearms_lifecard_2.jpg

Last edited:

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
To be honest they are easily accurate to about 100m. Probably could take it out to 200m with a scope or red dot. Very little recoil too.

The carbines eat any ammo I've passed through it and I haven't had one malfunction.

Hi point makes very mediocre average pistols I'll never buy. But their carbines are rock solid and tanks. Only cons are capacity weight and they are ugly.

I only have the 9mm version. I do plan on getting the 10mm version and maybe the 45 version.

Just tested it out the other day. Its cool. I got the 10mm and it have very little recoil. I’m just waiting for the extended clips and the compressor