Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I keep it on the pillow next to me with a round chambered. No safety.

Yeah i used to keep mine locked in the safe but i just started recently sleeping with mines, but i keep it where i need to rack it once before firing though, i can see the pros and cons of both, i just wanted other opinions, thanks:salute:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Question for the coli gun owners who sleep with they gun beside them, do you keep it locked and loaded or keep it where u need to rack it once before shooting?:jbhmm:
Always have that shyt chambered and ready for a trigger pull.

Life isn't going to pause or give you an extra second to get ready or prepare.

He who hesitates in war is lost.

A lot of people are going to come in and tell you they don't feel comfortable and they got kids and dogs and everything else. I was once like that.

You gotta practice until you get used to it. I used to walk around with my gun off safety, unloaded with no holster. Just in my pants pocket or jacket pocket. Just practiced little by little til I realized nothing on me is accidently going to pull the trigger. It took about 4-5 months but I got enough experience daily that the trigger never accidently pulled, fired, popped, slipped or none of that. I've sat in the car and it's fell out of my pocket. I leave it on the seat when I drive, it's fell between the seats and on the floor.

You gotta change that fear. Change your perception of the firearm. You don't for any reason think you might cut a loved one or stab them or yourself when handling a knife, why? Because you handle a knife with care. You know where the blade is at all times, you know how to hold and carry it. It's the same thing with a gun.

You can get killed while pulling it out before you even get a chance to fire. Turning off a safety or especially racking the gun is extra seconds that definitely aren't promised.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Question for the coli gun owners who sleep with they gun beside them, do you keep it locked and loaded or keep it where u need to rack it once before shooting?:jbhmm:

With my glock I keep the clip slightly out, then if shyt happens I can push the clip in and then rack it... I only do that because my girl is scared of guns and if I stay at her crib, her daughter be there, so I stay on the safe side

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
With my glock I keep the clip slightly out, then if shyt happens I can push the clip in and then rack it... I only do that because my girl is scared of guns and if I stay at her crib, her daughter be there, so I stay on the safe side

You can put an external safety on glocks

This is a 2 year update from same guy saying he's had no issues

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did my own undercut on my Glock.

Before

ZKRh82K.jpg

After

1mw2GCH.jpg

Pretty simple with some sanding and a Dremel. I highly recommend it if you want to hold the Glock higher. Hopefully it will help me more with my control and accuracy.