Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s are y’all opinions on pistols caliber carbines. Just copped a extar ep9 for $380 for the crib.
shyt I just got me a hi point 1095 yesterday whichis 10mm. nikkas clown hi point but take some time and watch some reviews on this carbine. I shot it at the range yesterday and that shyt is the truth for $350

AcKZ9WTh.jpg

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Tell me all about my gun. Lol. I still have it in the case.
Why did you like it?
Do you still have it?

It's Versatile for glock sizes. It's a compact size right below standard size. Which means you can ccw it during the winter months pretty well. The smaller handguns typically have more recoil, less capacity, and are less accurate. The larger ones typically are harder to ccw.

It doesn't need that much maintenance only a quick brush through and a few drops of oil.

They are durable and reliable as hell. If i had to bring a handgun if society collapsed or war it would be a glock in 9mm

The magazines for the glock 17 (17 rds) and the 33rd stick mags both fit into it.

Parts are everywhere. And they are cheap.

I will keep it until i die....

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
shyt I just got me a hi point 1095 yesterday whichis 10mm. nikkas clown hi point but take some time and watch some reviews on this carbine. I shot it at the range yesterday and that shyt is the truth for $350

AcKZ9WTh.jpg
ten mm is so slept on I wish hipoint allowed glock interchangeability with their mags

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
It's Versatile for glock sizes. It's a compact size right below standard size. Which means you can ccw it during the winter months pretty well. The smaller handguns typically have more recoil, less capacity, and are less accurate. The larger ones typically are harder to ccw.

It doesn't need that much maintenance only a quick brush through and a few drops of oil.

They are durable and reliable as hell. If i had to bring a handgun if society collapsed or war it would be a glock in 9mm

The magazines for the glock 17 (17 rds) and the 33rd stick mags both fit into it.

Parts are everywhere. And they are cheap.

I will keep it until i die....

Thank you! I bought it cause of the reviews and I have small hands.

When I took my gun class and I shot the glock x...it did have recoil. My gun teacher told me to lift 2 pound weights to get strength in my arms.

I plan on taking my gun to the range to finally shoot it. They have ladies night on Monday, lol. And they clean the gun for free for us.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Thank you! I bought it cause of the reviews and I have small hands.

When I took my gun class and I shot the glock x...it did have recoil. My gun teacher told me to lift 2 pound weights to get strength in my arms.

I plan on taking my gun to the range to finally shoot it. They have ladies night on Monday, lol. And they clean the gun for free for us.

Def take advantage of it the more you go to the range the better. You'll get used to the recoil. The more you shoot your firearm the more accurate you be as well.