Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this shotgun is sexy as fukk but I'm not totally sold on it :jbhmm:

I'm in the same boat in that I'm not sold. I think it's ugly, I don't like the design of it at all, stock, fore end, nothing to write home about, nothing head turning or anything that would warrant a second glance. I think it's ugly with the mag in it, but I am in love with the practicality .I can see having it accessible, popping the mag in and going to work if I heard someone in my garage or kicking at my door.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I'm in the same boat in that I'm not sold. I think it's ugly, I don't like the design of it at all, stock, fore end, nothing to write home about, nothing head turning or anything that would warrant a second glance. I think it's ugly with the mag in it, but I am in love with the practicality .I can see having it accessible, popping the mag in and going to work if I heard someone in my garage or kicking at my door.

yea its the concept and practicality that has me :noah: visually its a little clunky

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yall prefer stamped or milled AK's?

7.62 or 5.45?

Doesn't matter if its stamped or milled its the quality of assembly and QA of the company. So you are good either way.
7.62 .5.45 is the same as the 7.62 vs 5.56 in the US. Personal preference

I perfer milled, all of my ak's (7.62) are all milled.

@David_TheMan is right about the quality of the company.

Century makes milled c39v2 ak's and those things are trash. Even the ras47 is trash, but there are some people who have c39v2's and ras47's and they say the gun is wonderful.

Make sure you buy a quality ak, the ak also shoot any type of ammo, with no problem. Also, the gun shoots with little maintenance

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of buying myself a gift.

- Surefire X300 Ultra
- Streamlight weapon light for my AR
- Gun safe
- Silencerco Threaded Barrel

I should probably get training TBH before I buy any more toys.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the nicest ar pistol money can buy and don’t stay get an ar15im cool on that

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh ugh ugh
Out here with my bougie strap
cmY8WIxh.jpg

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I perfer milled, all of my ak's (7.62) are all milled.

@David_TheMan is right about the quality of the company.

Century makes milled c39v2 ak's and those things are trash. Even the ras47 is trash, but there are some people who have c39v2's and ras47's and they say the gun is wonderful.

Make sure you buy a quality ak, the ak also shoot any type of ammo, with no problem. Also, the gun shoots with little maintenance

no problems with my c39v2 pistol but id rather have a rifle