Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yeah a lot of people have those things like I said, it's like putting your feet into different pairs of shoes.

My right pinky encroaches and kind of crowds under my ring finger when I make a fist whereas my left goes straight into the palm of my hand with the rest of my fingers.

Theres a lot of pistol grips that just don't work well or feel super comfortable upon first grab (like if I needed to immediately draw my firearm).
Yeaaaah yup

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Aye brehs looking for some guidance here, would this joint suffice as a decent self defense piece?

Cobra Denali 380 ACP 2.8" 5 Rounds Poly Frame Black
23453-DEFAULT-m.jpg

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Aye brehs looking for some guidance here, would this joint suffice as a decent self defense piece?

23453-DEFAULT-m.jpg
Lol i don't trust most of those guns made by the Saturday night special companies. Some can be reliable when polished or with certain ammo but they jam, fail to fire, and break too much. You need something you can trust your life on.

If you want to look into affordable ones I'd go with a taurus tcp 380 or ruger lcp380 or hi point cf380 or sky cpx2.

You can also find some lightly used guns at shops and online.

Here's a good video to watch

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

23453-DEFAULT-m.jpg

Lol i don't trust most of those guns made by the Saturday night special companies. Some can be reliable when polished or with certain ammo but they jam, fail to fire, and break too much. You need something you can trust your life on.

If you want to look into affordable ones I'd go with a taurus tcp 380 or ruger lcp380 or hi point cf380 or sky cpx2.

You can also find some lightly used guns at shops and online.

Here's a good video to watch

I wouldn't mess with that either, Bersa thunder comes in .380 and is small enough to carry concealed though on the larger side.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

23453-DEFAULT-m.jpg

If someone is threatening your life today and this is the only piece you can cop. Yes. Otherwise there is no excuse to cop a budget gun .even if you can't get one new get one used from a pawn shop .

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I just bought my friend's Sig 229 DAK 40 s&w for 200 dollars and I love it but the Double reset trigger is annoying. I bought because it's considered a good gun by law enforcement standards as well as the secret service plus 200 bucks ain't bad for a sig. Think if I can master my shooting with this gun it will make me a better shot.

Right now I'm looking at some ARs. Seen some a Ruger AR for 500.

Still I want these triarc rifles but they cost way too much

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
have you looked at
-glock 26
-glock 43
-mp shield

my best advice is go to the range and rent and shoot it every gun is going to feel different in the hands

I'm gonna get this glock 19 next month, only issue is cleaning it since you have to pulled the trigger back to release the upper.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
I just bought my friend's Sig 229 DAK 40 s&w for 200 dollars and I love it but the Double reset trigger is annoying. I bought because it's considered a good gun by law enforcement standards as well as the secret service plus 200 bucks ain't bad for a sig. Think if I can master my shooting with this gun it will make me a better shot.

Right now I'm looking at some ARs. Seen some a Ruger AR for 500.

Still I want these triarc rifles but they cost way too much

Ever thought about building your AR?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Are any of u brothers in a gun restricted state like New Jersey, New York, D.C, Maryland, Mass and here in Cali...

How are u handling laws or u on the underground shyt with your guns

NJ

I mean it is what it is. I just fire my shyt at the ranges and what not. I just say within the laws and im good. I wish we can do conceal carry but it is what it is...