Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I have mentioned many times, I have two .40 S&W handguns.

glock 23 and a beretta 96G.

mOygNL1.jpg

got the .40 cal glock 23 as well... very nice... looking go get that glock 37 .45 cal next

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i think the majority of the sigs are nice.....esp the 250

Gotta sig p226. :blessed: What a great gun. Wherever you point, the bullet goes. I should have got the p229 though because its smaller. Ah well, still a great weapon.

last gun I thought about purchasing was like a sig p226. it was on sale and since I dont have a 9mm, I wanted to cop. I should have done so, cuz the store where it was being sold got tore down a few weeks later and basically is out of business :sadcam:

as for my guns, the glock 23 is kinda snappy. I think its cuz the barrel is shorter and thus harder to aim.

the beretta. :noah: I really like shooting that gun. to me it's not as snappy and its more accurate. then again, that gun has better grips and sights, cuz I bought it used and it was customized.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just realized why the sig p226 is so expensive. Didnt know i could put uppers on it from 4 calibers. You can take the upper off the 9mm p226 and put an upper to shoot .22 .40 and .357. Probably gonna get that .40

TOP_SOIL

Rookie
Daps
Just realized why the sig p226 is so expensive. Didnt know i could put uppers on it from 4 calibers. You can take the upper off the 9mm p226 and put an upper to shoot .22 .40 and .357. Probably gonna get that .40

:usure:Why does a man of god need such a heinous machine that is used for such despicable acts??:ohhh:

Oh and y'all ain't shyt if you ain't got that 6" barrel S&W .357 mag :takedat::blessed:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:usure:Why does a man of god need such a heinous machine that is used for such despicable acts??:ohhh:

Oh and y'all ain't shyt if you ain't got that 6" barrel S&W .357 mag :takedat::blessed:
Because i live in the demonic realm and demons are here and there but hopefully not coming in my house when i sleep because :banderas: might give that man an opportunity to get closer to God, which could be good and bad depending on the situation.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Any of you own any 22LR guns for cheap target shooting?

See a bunch of pistols and I know the ammo cheap. Prefer a 40 for home defense, but just want something to plink with so I can range more often

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Currently I have the Ruger SR9 and a Ruger LCR .357 mag. I like the SR9 because it comes with 2 different size clips. The smaller clip allows for easier conceal carry. I love the LCR because of the trigger action and power, also you have the hammer. The LCR shoots both .357 mags and .38. I plan to cop another and was thinking of a Keltec .380. Chime in with what your working with?:smugdraper:

:dead:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Dat Hipoint never failed me breh... :ohhh: but it's the Courtdog Mattress of pistols
damn I missed this thread LOLOLOLOL@ hi point nikka... i guess it's better than being naked.

I actually had a hi point back in the days.... get gunbutted w that and all ur teeth coming out... it's better for that than shooting.

Excited for my next purchase... a fukking saiga 12guage... might get a drum mag on this bytch
Saiga_12_shotgun.jpg