Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Added a foregrip to my rifle.

In1mKi5.png

Makes a difference when you are shooting multiple shots.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Looking to get a gen 4 glock 19 around Black Friday :ld: Thoughts on Gen3 vs Gen4 vs Gen5?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be posting Black Friday sales when I see them.
Imma need that.

A full sized pistol is not supposed to be concealable. I wear a medium shirt so the bottom of the shirt comes just above the top of my pocket and before I reckon my shirts were a lil longer and I was a lil slimmer, I could rock it on my hip and it wouldn't hang low.

Now it's sticking out like crazy and I dont have an iwb holster that would put the gun inside my pants.

Long story short I'm gonna cop a compact.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Imma need that.

A full sized pistol is not supposed to be concealable. I wear a medium shirt so the bottom of the shirt comes just above the top of my pocket and before I reckon my shirts were a lil longer and I was a lil slimmer, I could rock it on my hip and it wouldn't hang low.

Now it's sticking out like crazy and I dont have an iwb holster that would put the gun inside my pants.

I wear my full sized pistol concealed.
I have a comp-tac (don't buy from them, they are on that blue live matter bullshyt, sent me an email on their customer list)
If you rock a IWB in the appendix carry, it works well, atleast for me. I wear my 1911 and my XD45 that way.

===
changed israeli carry to appendix carry I'm sleepy

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Imma need that.

Springfield makes a XD Compact Tactical. Standard length barrel, with a shortened grip to make it more concealable.
springfield-xd-5-inch-compact-black.jpg

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Some early sales

Canik TP9SF Sale
Canik TP9SF FDE 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol 4.4" barrel with rear WARREN Sight & standard front sight (2) 18rd mags HG4070D-N
Canik TP9SF FDE 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol 4.4" barrel with rear WARREN Sight & standard front sight (2) 18rd mags HG4070D-N

=========

Leica having huge discounts on sights, some 50% off
Leica ER 5 Hunting Spectacular
======
REFURBISHED - VIPER HS LR 6-24X50 FFP RIFLESCOPE
Your Price: $540.00
Retail Price:$1,049.99
You Save:$509.99(49%)

REFURBISHED - VIPER HS LR 6-24X50 FFP RIFLESCOPE

===

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wear my full sized pistol concealed.
I have a comp-tac (don't buy from them, they are on that blue live matter bullshyt, sent me an email on their customer list)
If you rock a IWB in the appendix carry, it works well, atleast for me. I wear my 1911 and my XD45 that way.

===
changed israeli carry to appendix carry I'm sleepy

Springfield makes a XD Compact Tactical. Standard length barrel, with a shortened grip to make it more concealable.
springfield-xd-5-inch-compact-black.jpg

The barrel hangs low on my shyt....i dont care about the grip nobody sees that and if they see it pokin :manny: I don't like the barrel exposed to lurking eyes. I don't care if people see bulges but if they see an exposed gun that could cause a situation.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Any posts in here relating to guns for beginners? Undecided on a gun for personal defense.

For general self defense, go with a shotgun. For fun or heavier lifting, go with a rifle. Pistols are sidearms, their purpose is to get you to your rifle or shotty if they're not readily available.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Imma need that.

glock 43 can fit in my front pocket without a holster.