Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So now my cache of weapons consist of 1 AR (Piston Driven), a Glock 19, and a M&P Shield. Ready for the end of the world... or at least to protect my loved ones.

Can't way to drop in this CMC Trigger :ohlawd:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Primary Arms and Holosun make good budget red dots. I have several Holosuns. I trust them with my life almost as much as I do my aimpoint. Just get a decent set of back up irons and you're straight. I like steel MBUS Pros personally:yeshrug:

I don't have any firsthand experience with it but the ACSS reticle designed by Primary Arms seems ideal.

Holosun Red Dots

Red Dot Sights and Accessories | Primary Arms

Awesome. Ur like the go to gun guy on Coli:mjgrin:

How u dealing with all those Cali gun laws tho:merchant:didnt they make some new AR ban? Yall cant even have slingshots out there. And those 10 round mags maximum laws:skip:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Awesome. Ur like the go to gun guy on Coli:mjgrin:

How u dealing with all those Cali gun laws tho:merchant:didnt they make some new AR ban? Yall cant even have slingshots out there. And those 10 round mags maximum laws:skip:

We just gotta make do with what we’re given to work with out here:manny: There’s loopholes in almost anything if you look hard enough. It's even easier when the people passing these laws don't even have any knowledge of the actual items that they're trying to legislate:pachaha:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
We just gotta make do with what we’re given to work with out here:manny: There’s loopholes in almost anything if you look hard enough. It's even easier when the people passing these laws don't even have any knowledge of the actual items that they're trying to legislate:pachaha:
frs_15_2-tfb.jpg

They really selling these “featureless” style AR 15s in the stores in Cali?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In Florida we got Glocks & chops:umad:

Then again u in Cali:banderas:

It's bunk af out here now, but I just don't really see myself living anywhere else. Was out in florida earlier this year and we really enjoyed ourselves, but damn y'alls fukkery levels are unparalleled :mjlol:

I was watching the local news and some guy was mad about the electric company working on the powerline outside his house. So he took it upon himself to shoot out the truck's tires while the utility worker was busy working was in its cherry picker :russ:

Kind of made me appreciate Cali's approach to gun ownership :mjlol:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It's bunk af out here now, but I just don't really see myself living anywhere else. Was out in florida earlier this year and we really enjoyed ourselves, but damn y'alls fukkery levels are unparalleled :mjlol:

I was watching the local news and some guy was mad about the electric company working on the powerline outside his house. So he took it upon himself to shoot out the truck's tires while the utility worker was busy working was in its cherry picker :russ:

Kind of made me appreciate Cali's approach to gun ownership :mjlol:

I remember that:russ:

I dont fukk wit the change on the gun laws, cuz its a knee jerk reaction. Cali would be GOAT if it wasnt for these shytty ass laws being made the last few years.

Making it harder for the everyday law abiding citizen to legally own guns in a state that has some of the nations most notorious gangs:jbhmm: I dont fukk w that breh. Thats a bit off.

And cant u just drive to Nevada, legally get high capacity magazines then drive back:patrice:

It did say just buy them in cali, didnt say anything bout bringing em over:patrice:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Any tips on how to stop buying guns lol....Its becoming an expensive habit
Everytime I think This is the last gun I'm buying, some new shyt comes on my radar
Waiting on my new Sig P220 Scorpion to arrive though
:smugdraper:

Same thing. I got 4 weapons with more on the way come Black Friday :(

I have only shot one of them one time lol

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOVE my new AR. It cools off fast when I shoot, feels amazing and comfortable.

Can't wait to drop in the new trigger in it.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats a good 300-500$ shotgun?

And how yall feel about MACs?

I saw a MAC 10 at a gun show. They're cool!

Pretty sure you can get a double barrel shotgun in that range. Either that or a Mossberg 500 or a Remington 870,

Last edited: