Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Primary Arms has complete 300blk/556 AR's for $400 right now.

Shopping

Ive told people before now is the best time to get an ar15 I'm going to get a second one.
shyt if you can afford more than one get one for you and stock up for a backup for you/family/household

The gun manufacturers overstocked thinking hillary was going to get elected.

Mark my words I can see a lot of gun sales around black friday as gun retailers try to purge their inventory before the last yearly quarter ends. Fall is always a good time to get a deal on a firearm.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Check this out... Mossberg 930 SPX semi auto 12 guage.. holds 8 rounds of 3" shells... also can hold 2 1/2"

iipsrv.fcgi
I do need to get a semi auto shotgun its on my list next year after a shortbarrell shotgun.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Can someone help me? I want to buy a 22 but I live in NYC.
Im assuming a glock 22. or a handgun?

Do you have a handgun permit seems like a PITA like NJ and MD to buy a handgun

In NYC you need a license to purchase a handgun just one like in md where im from

steps from looking on their website

APPLICATION
1 PAY roughly 300 bucks for application fee and 100 bucks for fingerprints
2. Print 2 passport sized photos
3. Birth Certificate/Proof of citizenship

Then
-3-6 month wait
-interview
Q: Why do you want a gun? A: Home defense & target shooting.

Q: Where will you store the gun? A: Unloaded, in a locked box or safe, with a trigger lock.

Q: Where will you store the ammo? A: In a different locked box or safe.

Q: Have you ever owned a gun? A: Yes or No, if yes be ready to supply details.

Q: Is your housemate aware you are applying for this permit? A: Yes, he/she has already signed an affidavit to that end or “I live alone.”

Q: Will you be transporting the firearm? A: Yes, to and from the gun range with no stops.

Q: How will you transport the firearm to and from the range? A: Pistol in a locked box, unloaded and trigger locked. Ammunition in a separate container. Both the pistol and the ammo will be carried in a way so as to obscure their presence on my person.

Q: Have you ever been assaulted? A: Yes or No. Provide details and dates if answer is yes.

Q: Has your domicile ever been robbed? A: Yes or No. Provide details and dates if answer is yes.

Q: When is the use of deadly force permissible? A: When someone has broken into my home and has demonstrated their intention to kill myself or someone else in my home.
-3 reference letters stating good moral character.

Wait another 3-6 months

get a letter stating to pick it up

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

In NYC you need a license to purchase a handgun just one like in md where im from

APPLICATION

Then
-3-6 month wait
-interview

Q: Where will you store the gun? A: Unloaded, in a locked box or safe, with a trigger lock.

Q: Is your housemate aware you are applying for this permit? A: Yes, he/she has already signed an affidavit to that end or “I live alone.”

Q: Will you be transporting the firearm? A: Yes, to and from the gun range with no stops.

Q: How will you transport the firearm to and from the range? A: Pistol in a locked box, unloaded and trigger locked. Ammunition in a separate container. Both the pistol and the ammo will be carried in a way so as to obscure their presence on my person.

Q: Have you ever been assaulted? A: Yes or No. Provide details and dates if answer is yes.

Q: Has your domicile ever been robbed? A: Yes or No. Provide details and dates if answer is yes.

Q: When is the use of deadly force permissible? A: When someone has broken into my home and has demonstrated their intention to kill myself or someone else in my home.

Wait another 3-6 months

thank you.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just left the range. We shot a .40 this time. Smithfield I believe. Had a hell of a kickback. Way more than the 9mm I shot last time. Did pretty good as far as hitting the targets. Can't say the same about the girl I hit on but you can't hit the bullseye on every shot you take. :francis:

Think I'm ready to apply for the permit tho. Get it out the way for now.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

APPLICATION

Then
-3-6 month wait
-interview

Wait another 3-6 months

:scust:

Those are some terrible laws. Do they do the background check quickly and then just make you wait the rest of the time? You need to move to PA. No wait for handgun/rifle. About 30 day wait for concealed carry. Philly was turning people down for stupid reasons but the state stepped in and told them to comply.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Just left the range. We shot a .40 this time. Smithfield I believe. Had a hell of a kickback. Way more than the 9mm I shot last time. Did pretty good as far as hitting the targets. Can't say the same about the girl I hit on but you can't hit the bullseye on every shot you take. :francis:

lol you need a bigger gun

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

APPLICATION

Then
-3-6 month wait
-interview

Wait another 3-6 months

this shyt is worse than in illinois/chicago

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

that's cuz the .40 round is much larger than a 9mm round. I have both caliber guns, and the 9mm is much easier to shoot despite the gun being much smaller.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps

:dwillhuh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm not a shooter breh. :hubie: This was my second time ever going to the range. First was on father's day, so it's prolly more comfortable for you that has more experience. But it's good to get that practice and get accustomed to it. Once I started shooting and had better control it was easier but still takes an adjustment.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
this shyt is worse than in illinois/chicago
its ridiculous in the northeast. you have to get 3 reference letters signed, dated, with the person's name, phone number and address. like what does this prove exactly? you can just make up everything you write about the person. I thinks its for data collection so that they look up the people you associate with.