Daps
Had a little fun today...

CQHHK7E.jpg

n4x1fqI.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what type of gun is that top one? I see similar looking guns at gun shops, they look so odd to me lol.

Tavor IWI

Gun Review: IWI Tavor 9mm As A Possible Race Gun - The Firearm Blog

They are short barrel rifles from Israel. I've never seen the 9mm version until tonight. They make a 5.56 one. I was concerned about the accuracy being a shorter barrel but I short really good with it

YYpHd1R.jpg

Fun but I think the next thing on my gun list is a mid range rifle i.e. an AR-15.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very Nice collection. Is that a Ruger 10/22? If it is how does it shoot. Was thinking about picking one up to start learning how to properly shoot a rifle.
Do you have outdoor land or a spot where you can go shoot? Indoor rifle shooting is draining. I have a membership at a gun club and it's $6 per half hour, it's not a lot of money but you piss it away when you're taking your time, sighting in, shooting at different distances, practicing your holds and your breathing.

Once you're all sighted in you can practice your holds and breathing at home but being able to shoot, reload, shoot while holding position is something you'll want to get good at. Especially if you have a bolt action.

If you have an outdoor range, or your own land or spot where you can legally shoot for free, it's a breeze. But being cooped up can be a bore.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah a couple of potnas and dads are planning a deer hunting trip
I'm jealous as fukk. I wish we could do a Coli hunting trip. Shoot some deer, turkey, get a bunch of brehs with guns, chilling. My boy who used to always be down for going to shoot game moved away. I have a couple of people that shoot the range but that's it, they don't want hunt or shoot anything living, even to eat.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man..I want to go hunting. Never did it
It's fun. It's like fishing where you just chill, only you get to shoot. Everyone has their own method of dressing (field dressing is the removal of organs and cutting, processing of the animal) no way is really the wrong way but you banter and clown about it. My boy always removes the hands and feet like the animal is going to come back and scratch him and give him rabies. We laugh about it, I used to do that now I typically leave them on unless I fukk up during processing.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Need some AR suggestions.

They're all the same for the most part. Cold hammer forged barrels last longer and stainless steel usually are a little more accurate. Outside of that, they all function the same, but the more you pay, the nicer the finish will be. Find one you like for a reasonable price and put the rest of the money towards an optic with nice glass and some ammo.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm jealous as fukk. I wish we could do a Coli hunting trip. Shoot some deer, turkey, get a bunch of brehs with guns, chilling. My boy who used to always be down for going to shoot game moved away. I have a couple of people that shoot the range but that's it, they don't want hunt or shoot anything living, even to eat.
This is actually a great idea. I'm down for a Texas meetup.