Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Behind-the-wheel

Went to the range today...my glock clips are fine now. I left them fully loaded and on the dresser for a couple of weeks and now I can load them no problem. I took my pinky out the splint and had a hell of a good time shooting today.

I'm gonna work on my accuracy to the point where "I'm that nikka" . I'm good. I always be hitting the target in the center but I'm not that dude that's cold with every shot. Thats what I'm going to start practicing. Maybe by December I'll be a deadshot.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Black Owned gun Stores

Nationwide List of Black Owned Gun Stores & Authorized FFL Sellers

NAAG members please support these companies . If you aren’t physically close you can still purchase your Guns online and have specific Firearms delivered to a Gun Store in your area where you can pick it up. This list will be updated as new stores are added.

OHIO

Urban Sports Unlimited Gun Store *

http://shop.urbansportsunlimited.com

Kevin Jones – President – FFL Dealer

1 – 216-801-4300

kjones@urbansportsunlimited.com

National African American Gun Assoc. – Ohio Chapter Director

Note: Additional products sold on Gallery of Guns, GunTV, and Auction Sites. Over a half million products with 20 gun suppliers as well as direct dealer relationships allowing anyone to call and order products that aren’t available from our site.

CALIFORNIA

Redstone Firearms (RSF)

4306 W. Victory Blvd Suite A Burbank, CA 91505

Owners: Jonathan & Geneva Solomon

www.redstonefirearms.com

Phone: 323-440-1114 / 818-964-6092

Facebook: RedstoneFirearms
Instagram: @RedstoneFirearms
Email: rsf1.ffl@gmail.com
Appointment Based Firearm & Accessory Sales.

Washington DC Area
:

CS Exchange

URL: http://www.cwsxchange.com

Provides services to assist residents, law enforcement and armed security companies with information on the complete process for registration of firearms in Washington, DC.

Charles Sykes, Jr of CS Exchange, is a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer in Washington, DC.

By Appointment Only

For more information and to make an appointment contact Charles Sykes, Jr of CS Exchange at 301-577-1427

Virginia

Blue Ridge Arsenal

http://blueridgearsenal.com

14725 Flint Lee Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151

Phone: 703 818 0230

Email: blueridgearsenal@aol.com

President Earl Curtis- FFL Dealer

VP Deborah Curtis

AWH ARMS & AMMO

1489 General Booth Blvd, # 116

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Call (757) 437-3822

http://www.awharms.net

Flordia

Global Dynasty Corps

http://www.myorlandogunshop.com

Global Dynasty Corps

6250 Edgewater D.r Suite 300

Orlando, Florida 32810

Phone 3219465202

Email: junior@globaldynastycorps.com

Owner – Junior J. Joseph

Georgia

Hardge Steel & Ammo

http://hardgesteelammo.com

HSA is a family owned business

404-668-1906

The Gun & Ammo Shop

(Greenbriar Discount Mall)

2975 Headkand Dr SW B-16

Owner: Dawn Anderson – FFL

Phone: 404 988 3347

Woman / Minority Owned

Bubba Gun Sales – FFL

http://www.bubbasgunsalesllc.com

Atlanta, Georgia

Owner: Francine Jones – FFL

Please feel free to contact us at (888)202-2396 or bgunsales@gmail.com

Woman Owned and Veteran Friendly

2 Swords Tactical & Defense

http://www.2-swords.com

Lithonia, Georgia

Owner: Mark C. Major – FFL

2-Swords Tactical & Defense

770-380-9452

The Few The Proud…..Armory

Chatsworth, GA

http://thefewtheproudarmory.com

Veteran Owned Company

Edward Sharod – Owner – FFL Dealer

1422 Green Rd. Ste C
Chatsworth, GA 30705
706-971-2666

Texas

Central Texas Gun Works
South Bend Center
321 W Ben White Blvd
Suite 203
Austin, TX 78704

Owner: Michael Cargill

https://centraltexasgunworks.com

Illinois

Civilian Force Arms (CFA)

URL: www.civilianforcearms.com/

Address:
Civilian Force Arms
1208B Badger St. Yorkville, IL. 60560

Telephone:
630-882-3498 / 815-341-9165

Owner – Yonas Hogas – FFL Dealer

Note: Gun Manufacturer

Via: Black Owned gun Stores – Naaga

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
@Behind-the-wheel

Went to the range today...my glock clips are fine now. I left them fully loaded and on the dresser for a couple of weeks and now I can load them no problem. I took my pinky out the splint and had a hell of a good time shooting today.

I'm gonna work on my accuracy to the point where "I'm that nikka" . I'm good. I always be hitting the target in the center but I'm not that dude that's cold with every shot. Thats what I'm going to start practicing. Maybe by December I'll be a deadshot.

Nice!!
Glad to hear your hardware is acting right. I need to pick up some more magazines for my Kelly.
I painted her this weekend. Went with a distressed flat desert sand...

MRYFDwGR.jpg

0YdwAofw.jpg

I think it came out nice. I'll give her some OD green accents later on after I take her to the range this weekend to test out the new reflex sight I ordered.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Nice!!
Glad to hear your hardware is acting right. I need to pick up some more magazines for my Kelly.
I painted her this weekend. Went with a distressed flat desert sand...

I think it came out nice. I'll give her some OD green accents later on after I take her to the range this weekend to test out the new reflex sight I ordered.
:whew:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
blackgunsmatter.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Anyone else notice how this slogan on apparel has duel meanings. Some cacs have been wearing with the same connotation as a blue lives matter shirt.

I saw a racist looking white dude wearing one the other day people not knowing that slogan is an organization started by a black guy to promote black gun ownership!!!!!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
blackgunsmatter.jpg

s-l300.jpg

Anyone else notice how this slogan on apparel has duel meanings. Some cacs have been wearing with the same connotation as a blue lives matter shirt.

I saw a racist looking white dude wearing one the other day people not knowing that slogan is an organization started by a black guy to promote black gun ownership!!!!!

Yeah. Funnily enough, 75%+ of Maj's followers on IG for over a year now have been cacs. As far as I'm concerned all of these cacs talking this "patriot" rhetoric along with 2A stuff are racists.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Yeah. Funnily enough, 75%+ of Maj's followers on IG for over a year now have been cacs. As far as I'm concerned all of these cacs talking this "patriot" rhetoric along with 2A stuff are racists.

It really does suck too. I buy all of my guns online and get them shipped to FFL's. If I want to see how it feels in hand I go to the range or hold them at the big box store.

I hate going to gun shows or going to local gun stores

I discern that whites in the 2A community often have fantasies and desires to often buy their guns to use against black people in the event of wrol

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
blackgunsmatter.jpg

s-l300.jpg

I'm not here to argue, but actually a small group suspected white supremacist really started the whole black guns matter. It was to mock the black lives matter, they were wearing them at trump ralleys and black lives matter protest.

Myself personally, I have been leery of Maj for some reason.

It really does suck too. I buy all of my guns online and get them shipped to FFL's. If I want to see how it feels in hand I go to the range or hold them at the big box store.

I hate going to gun shows or going to local gun stores

I discern that whites in the 2A community often have fantasies and desires to often buy their guns to use against black people in the event of wrol

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I'm not here to argue, but actually a small group suspected white supremacist really started the whole black guns matter. It was to mock the black lives matter, they were wearing them at trump ralleys and black lives matter protest.

:dwillhuh:

Damn are you serious ?

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

Damn are you serious ?

Yeah.

Black Guns Matter, is a dog whistle to other white supremacist, just to mock black people. That's why white people love Maj.

This was back in 2015, Maj started in 2016. The white supremacist spelled Ferguson as Fergadishu (Google Fergadishu), to keep it hidden and as a dog whistle to other white supremacist.

It was mocking black people and mike brown Ferguson:

images

Trump rally 2016

You see how the Guns part of the shirt is highlighted, it's like that to mock and make fun of the lives in "Black Lives Matter."

Black-Guns-Matter-600x600.jpg

its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Man I'm really itching to buy one of these mossberg shockwaves MD isn't letting people purchase them until june though they are considered a handgun here :why:

37580-DEFAULT-l-e1489158069207.jpg