Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
I should clarify it's hard to find clips for cheap--the OEM sells them for $36/each + $10 shipping. :shaq2:

Cheapest I found was on CheaperThanDirt.com for $25-ish. Too broke to cop right now. :to:

Interesting...:bpohh:

Mines is poly, them all-steel ones is nice tho

Yeah I love my K2 45...My new favorite Range Gun
fullsizeoutput_6cb.jpg

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
How was it?

IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE!!! I decided to drive waaaay over to Frederick and hit up a range there called the machine gun or something. Nice staff, but that made me do this whole ipad signup thing that took 20 minutes. Prices werent too bad and they have a HUGE selection of guns you can rent. From age old STEN rifles to Kriss Vectors to AK-47s to AR-15s to SVD sniper rifles...it was amazing!
There was a guy in the range lanes with what looked to be a suppressed UZI firing 22LR rounds. The thing just went "BRRRRRRRRRRT" for 2 seconds and then the magazine was done. After running 2 magazines, half the guys target was on the floor of the firing lane...lol.

Here's my shooting results.

Pic 1: The sights were all jacked up. Had to start adjusting and test-firing. The gun has so little recoil it's unbelievable.
Pic 2: Still adjusting sights and having fun doing it. Fire 4 shots, reel in target, adjust sights, fire another 4 shots, adjust...
Pic 3: Got it right!! At 15 yards I put a hole in whatever I put the front sight pin on. Amazingly accurate little gun...wow.
Pic 4: With the target as far as it could go at 25 yards, I decided to have some fun with double-taps. I need to work on my recentering and target acquisition after firing. I shot that target all in the balls...lol

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I plan on getting my cc license when I move and get the glock 27. And maybe get a glock 35 for the bedroom. How you like the 19?

The 19 is a perfect pistol. Balance between capacity and concealability IMO.

I could see buying multiple Glocks if you're used to their framework actually. I've been eying a Sig Legion but the SA/DA could mess up my training.

Or maybe just pony up some money and buy an AR like I said. :mjgrin:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
The 19 is a perfect pistol. Balance between capacity and concealability IMO.

I could see buying multiple Glocks if you're used to their framework actually. I've been eying a Sig Legion but the SA/DA could mess up my training.

Or maybe just pony up some money and buy an AR like I said. :mjgrin:

Was it hard getting your cc license?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:gladbron:

BREAKING: Heckler & Koch Building US Factory In Georgia - The Firearm Blog

BREAKING: Heckler & Koch Building US Factory In Georgia

Heckler & Koch is building a US factory in Georgia, a welcome surprise for US gun buyers. The German arms manufacturer is building a 23 million dollar facility in Columbus, Georgia to built pistols, sport, and hunting guns. At this time we are unaware of exactly what lines are to be produced in the new stateside facility, I assume that it will be models that were previously affected by import restrictions.

So does this mean that HK no longer hates you and we don’t suck anymore? We won’t really know how this will affect the lines offered to US citizens until they tool up and get product rolling out the door. Heckler & Koch couldn’t continue to ignore the market here in the US as a result of the United States being home to the largest civilian arms market in the world.

HK stated that nearly 40 percent of the guns produced in 2016 were not only bound for US shores but were purchased by civilian shooters.

This is a huge step for a company that previously ignored the civilian market largely and resisted the idea of introducing popular designs thanks to strange and hard to understand import laws. Heckler & Koch did want to clarify that the Georgia plant will not be producing and weapons for the US military and is only producing civilian focused firearms in the new facility.

I imagine it will take some time to get the plant built and spin up production, I will be interesting to see what product lines HK designates for civilian buyers. Could this mean we will get a US legal MP7 for the civilian market? Maybe expanded SP5 choices? Only time will tell.

Check out Heckler & Koch on the web to learn more about their product lineup. You can read the original story on Spiegel Online.