Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their excellent guns. I was going to buy the m&p .45, but soon after I picked up my 9, California placed them on the banned guns or off roster. I ended up getting a 1911.
How's the 1911. Pretty much all my local peeps have one. Thats probably my next pickup.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I buy my guns at either gun shops, pawn shops or cabelas/big box retailers. I go to gunshows but ive gone to some where im like 1 of 5 black people there and I dont know about other peoples gun shows but the guns show I go to pretty much anyone can bring and set up a table or booth. So yeah Ive seen make america great again shirts, the targets with the cut out of black thugs, obama...I dont go to gun shows because of that shyt and I know what stores around me to go to when i want to look at or buy a gun. I dont go in an loiter around. I go in look at what I want, buy then leave and if they dont have what I want I leave quickly. Some places are cool and the staff might be aight too, but if you walk into a ":mjpls:shop" and look too long then they can start to pry in your business and justify a reason not to sell,

"You looking for anything in particular?.......Well what do you have already?........You ever shoot a ...........?"

The other thing about gun shows is that some vendors try to rip you off (especially if you are black). You need to know some shyt about gun/ammo prices or bring someone that does. You got vendors trying to sell used guns at new gun prices. Do your homework before you go

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The other thing about gun shows is that some vendors try to rip you off (especially if you are black). You need to know some shyt about gun/ammo prices or bring someone that does. You got vendors trying to sell used guns at new gun prices. Do your homework before you go

You're not lying. Guns to me are exactly like buying a car or house. Don't ever ever pay full price and if you do pay full price make sure you get something extra like a scope, an extra magazine or two something.

I doubt I paid $400 for my cz999. The dude had the m & p .40 for 700. I paid $200 cash and walked out. The s & w website has the suggested retail at just about $700. I know my cz wasn't worth $500.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're not lying. Guns to me are exactly like buying a car or house. Don't ever ever pay full price and if you do pay full price make sure you get something extra like a scope, an extra magazine or two something.

I doubt I paid $400 for my cz999. The dude had the m & p .40 for 700. I paid $200 cash and walked out. The s & w website has the suggested retail at just about $700. I know my cz

:win: that is good work

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
How's the 1911. Pretty much all my local peeps have one. Thats probably my next pickup.

1911 are excellent guns. I have a Springfield, my homie has a sig 1911. They are very reliable, but they like to run wet, so you have to over lubricate the gun. The only downside is cleaning, but it's a fun gun to shoot.

Also, since you have a m&p .40, you can pick up a s&w m&p 40 9mm conversion barrel and you can have two guns in one.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1911 are excellent guns. I have a Springfield, my homie has a sig 1911. They are very reliable, but they like to run wet, so you have to over lubricate the gun. The only downside is cleaning, but it's a fun gun to shoot.

Also, since you have a m&p .40, you can pick up a s&w m&p 40 9mm conversion barrel and you can have two guns in one.

You can swap barrels on glocks too

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Money Mase you know what :ohhh: I had an after market ported barrel on my cz. After a few hundred rounds it stopped ejecting properly and I don't have the stock barrel anymore.....

I think I had got that gun for like $300. I wanted a range beater and that's what I had.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Gentlemen and fellow gun enthusiasts....She is finally home...

Say hello to Kelly.
27APR17

Transfer fee was $50 and I had to fill out some form with all my damn info...
Anything pops up on my profile and imma sic the IG on their asses at that store.

Edit: AND they took my 17rd mag too. I asked if they would swap it with the 10rd one...they replied with "If we did that we wouldn't be able to sell the 17rd one in the state of Md...sorry".
:gucci::comeon:
I had a feeling this bullshyt would happen...So now I wait on my order of 2 17rd magazines to arrive in the mail today.
:stopitslime::martin::sas2:

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Say hello to Kelly.
27APR17

Anything pops up on my profile and imma sic the IG on their asses at that store.

Edit: AND they took my 17rd mag too. I asked if they would swap it with the 10rd one...they replied with "If we did that we wouldn't be able to sell the 17rd one in the state of Md...sorry".
I had a feeling this bullshyt would happen...So now I wait on my order of 2 17rd magazines to arrive in the mail today.

You know you gotta take it out the box and get some more pics. Is this the one you thought you weren't gonna get?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You know you gotta take it out the box and get some more pics. Is this the one you thought you weren't gonna get?
Yes sir!
I am definitely going to take some more pics today and at the range tomorrow.
Yep, this is the one I was so worried about.
I'm glad that it worked out...I've been looking for one of these for far too frickin long man...
:francis::whew:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

Say hello to Kelly.
27APR17

You need to find a cheaper FFL breh

Mine charges
30 for Handguns
20 for Longguns

30 Flat rate for multiple guns

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You need to find a cheaper FFL breh

Mine charges
30 for Handguns
20 for Longguns

30 Flat rate for multiple guns

:ohhh:
Holy crap i got ripped off...

EDIT: Checked the other two FFL shops in town...the prices are only 5 dollars lower.
:snoop:
This crap state crap city...ugh....

Whatev...I got my rifle...finally.
I loaded up the two 17rd mags I ordered and they are tight, but they load perfectly.
I can't wait to fire it at the range tomorrow. 150 rds of Federal 9mm 115 FMJ in my range bag ready to fire...
:whoo::blessed::takedat:

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Current setup

aNukHFX.jpg