Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Im 100% sure that at least 98% of you guys are posting illegal guns :leostare:

those of you that fail to PM me proof of gun license registration are getting reported

stock-footage-businessman-writing-document-on-clipboard-notebook-notes-low-angle-view.jpg

How the fukk else are you supposed to get guns?
The legal way?
That takes fukkin forever and you get turned down.
Buy your fukkin guns in an alley or at a gun show if you got an ounce of brains...

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How does the revolver shoot? I have a Ruger SP101 .357 but it only has a 2" barrel. The .357 rounds got some kick! I usually run. 38 hollow points out of it.

Larger revolvers will absorb more recoil. I found the K-frame to be the perfect mix of shootable and concealable.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT
Daps
9 mm????

I have a 9 mm, I felt like I might as well have a bat.

9 mm is for conceal carry cause that revolver might shoot through 2 or 3 people so over penetration is an issue.

I went and got the revolver, it might shoot through walls so over penetration is an issue, I better practice my aim.

Might as well get that revolver if violence is on the table. I want something that will turn someone inside out so things can be abruptly.

2dsod34.jpg
2dsod34.jpg

@Stir Fry @skeetsinternal @David_TheMan @Money Mase @nikkahs B. Wildin @m0rninggl0ry @JKT @beaniemac @ReignAsKing @ProfessionallyTrill @Buckeye Fever

:martin:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
what did you find?

Just another bout of depression...that's all.
*sigh*

My boy found me a Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm in Bmore last weekend for $700.
On Friday night I also found a vendor online selling them for less than $500. I got excited cause I have literally been looking for this rifle for over a goddamned year!!!
So I put the CC down and paid for the online one and told my boy that he could keep the finders fee and cancel the one in Bmore.
So now I find out these fukkers still haven't taken the payment out my CC for the gun and it's been almost a fukkin week now. Called them up yesterday and the hoe on the line tells me it was supposed to ship out today. Check the online status on their website for my order....payment still not taken, item still not shipped. So I go talk to the FFL it's supposed to get shipped to yesterday and he says he ain't been contacted by anyone regarding my rifle.
So I call these punks up AGAIN and ask when my rifle is gonna ship and if they're gonna take the fukkin money or not out my CC.
Chick on the line promises again it will come out later in the day and ship an hour after that.

I wake up this morning, Credit Card still not charged....item not shipped.
But the fukkin order for 2 Glock magazines I put in yesterday has been charged and shipped!

SEND ME MY fukkING GUN MOTHERfukkERS!!!!!
:to::damn:

I don't understand what the fukkin hold up is.
Do they want my fukking money or not?

Either way, I'm going to a Gun Show in Virginia this weekend and if I see one there I'm gonna buy it and then cancel the online order.

LESSON LEARNED: Buy your guns in an alley or at a fukking gun show, Cash and Carry rules.

Edit: Yeah, I fukked up yet again...shyt.

Ammo Getting Hard to Find - One Place to Stay Away From - Target Sports USA - Page 2

EDIT2: And it looks like I won't be getting the magazine with it either...if it arrives at all.
Question:The firearm is legal in MD but not the 17 round mag. Can you remove the mag to ship to a MD FFL? - Wayne (04/21/2017)
Response:Yes we can ship the Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Gen 2 9mm Semi-Automatic Rifle Glock 17 17 Round in Black without the Magazine. Thank you for visiting TargetSportsUSA.com

Last edited:

tahoj4

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The house
*sigh*

On Friday night I also found a vendor online selling them for less than $500. I got excited cause I have literally been looking for this rifle for over a goddamned year!!!
So I put the CC down and paid for the online one and told my boy that he could keep the finders fee and cancel the one in Bmore.
So now I find out these fukkers still haven't taken the payment out my CC for the gun and it's been almost a fukkin week now. Called them up yesterday and the hoe on the line tells me it was supposed to ship out today. Check the online status on their website for my order....payment still not taken, item still not shipped. So I go talk to the FFL it's supposed to get shipped to yesterday and he says he ain't been contacted by anyone regarding my rifle.
So I call these punks up AGAIN and ask when my rifle is gonna ship and if they're gonna take the fukkin money or not out my CC.
Chick on the line promises again it will come out later in the day and ship an hour after that.

But the fukkin order for 2 Glock magazines I put in yesterday has been charged and shipped!

Either way, I'm going to a Gun Show in Virginia this weekend and if I see one there I'm gonna buy it and then cancel the online order.

LESSON LEARNED: Buy your guns in an alley or at a fukking gun show, Cash and Carry rules.

Ammo Getting Hard to Find - One Place to Stay Away From - Target Sports USA - Page 2

Sorry to say this but they probably do not have the guns in stock. They may have been expecting them, but never received them. Kel-Tec rifles can be hard to find because they do not manufacture in large quantities. Just my best guess.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*sigh*

EDIT2: And it looks like I won't be getting the magazine with it either...if it arrives at all.

I buy my guns at either gun shops, pawn shops or cabelas/big box retailers. I go to gunshows but ive gone to some where im like 1 of 5 black people there and I dont know about other peoples gun shows but the guns show I go to pretty much anyone can bring and set up a table or booth. So yeah Ive seen make america great again shirts, the targets with the cut out of black thugs, obama...I dont go to gun shows because of that shyt and I know what stores around me to go to when i want to look at or buy a gun. I dont go in an loiter around. I go in look at what I want, buy then leave and if they dont have what I want I leave quickly. Some places are cool and the staff might be aight too, but if you walk into a ":mjpls:shop" and look too long then they can start to pry in your business and justify a reason not to sell,

"You looking for anything in particular?.......Well what do you have already?........You ever shoot a ...........?"

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Sorry to say this but they probably do not have the guns in stock. They may have been expecting them, but never received them. Kel-Tec rifles can be hard to find because they do not manufacture in large quantities. Just my best guess.

That's exactly what it sounds like.
I got hoodwinked again...damnit.
Imma cancel the order with my credit card company and just look around at the gun show this weekend.
Worse comes to worse I can still get that seller in Bmore to sell to me for $700...
:yeshrug::wow:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I buy my guns at either gun shops, pawn shops or cabelas/big box retailers. I go to gunshows but ive gone to some where im like 1 of 5 black people there and I dont know about other peoples gun shows but the guns show I go to pretty much anyone can bring and set up a table or booth. So yeah Ive seen make america great again shirts, the targets with the cut out of black thugs, obama...I dont go to gun shows because of that shyt and I know what stores around me to go to when i want to look at or buy a gun. I dont go in an loiter around. I go in look at what I want, buy then leave and if they dont have what I want I leave quickly. Some places are cool and the staff might be aight too, but if you walk into a ":mjpls:shop" and look too long then they can start to pry in your business and justify a reason not to sell,

"You looking for anything in particular?.......Well what do you have already?........You ever shoot a ...........?"

Yeah, that's the same exact reason I don't never went to gun shows, let alone with the political climate around these days.
Way too risky to hit something like that alone. I'll be asking my boy to roll with me to this one, if he can't then I'll just wait until the next weekend.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Yea them gun shows are crazy...and once you get by those military booths you start seeing a bunch of racist shyt but I noticed them white boys love to pull people who look like me (dreads) to the side and be like " I can get you more things"..sounding like the feds
Yeah, I trust no one at places where masses of whites congregate.
That's usually a sign of trouble incoming. If I have to deal with that area, I get in...and get out.
About the only places I hung around were at bike shows, carnivals and computer shows. But in both those situations...there were people of color there too.
Some black folk might not like me...but I know all them cacs don't like me.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sigh*

I "bought" an Ar pistol and this same shyt happened...shyt was pending for like 2 weeks :martin:ima try to buy online again in a few months cause they do have good ass prices

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I "bought" an Ar pistol and this same shyt happened...shyt was pending for like 2 weeks :martin:ima try to buy online again in a few months cause they do have good ass prices

Yeah man, their prices were the lowest I've seen on ANYTHING all over the internet and in real life.
My FFL shop wanted to sell me a .40 Sub-2000 for 795!!!!
I was like WHAT>?!?!?! Not only is it NOT the caliber I want...it's over double retail!!!
But then when I looked online, everywhere was the same results....ugh.

They finally charged my card and shipped it yesterday evening. So I should have it by friday if FedEx does their job right...
The mags I ordered should be in tonight according to the shipping tracking.