Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9 mm????

I have a 9 mm, I felt like I might as well have a bat.

9 mm is for conceal carry cause that revolver might shoot through 2 or 3 people so over penetration is an issue.

I went and got the revolver, it might shoot through walls so over penetration is an issue, I better practice my aim.

Might as well get that revolver if violence is on the table. I want something that will turn someone inside out so things can be abruptly.

2dsod34.jpg
2dsod34.jpg

@Stir Fry @skeetsinternal @David_TheMan @Money Mase @nikkahs B. Wildin @m0rninggl0ry @JKT @beaniemac @ReignAsKing @ProfessionallyTrill @Buckeye Fever
Even a 22 can kill tho...I feel safe when carrying my 380

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as you have one enterance to your room thats all that is required.
Close the door or sleep with it closed and if you are awoken by a break in, post up with your weapon aimed at the door, call the police and stay on the line, but anyone coming through that door is getting got.

I get what you're saying. I assess the situation prior to notifying police. I always hear neighbors loud talking, sometimes drunk walking through my backyard (just passing through).

I can't afford to be hulled up in my bedroom uncertain of what's going on in my current situation. My previous Crib was one floor and small enough to do so. Regardless I wouldn't close the door and wait but now thats not even an option.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I get what you're saying. I assess the situation prior to notifying police. I always hear neighbors loud talking, sometimes drunk walking through my backyard (just passing through).

I can't afford to be hulled up in my bedroom uncertain of what's going on in my current situation. My previous Crib was one floor and small enough to do so. Regardless I wouldn't close the door and wait but now thats not even an option.
I hear you, you have to do whats best for your situation and environment

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Why don't you build an ar-9 you'd have a palmetto state armory glock lower with a 9mm ar upper that shoots glock mags for around 500 bucks
attachment.php

Oh shyt breh!!
That is the EXACT same AR that the shop around here tried to sell me!!
Takes 9mm Glock magazines and everything!!
I was so hell bent on the fukkin keltec S2K that I turned it down.
Hahahaha...that's wild yo...you posted the same damn gun.

i dunno...the fold-in-half aspect of the S2K is what has me twisted/addicted/bent.
It's the perfect bug-out gun. plus it's light and almost no recoil too!!
the AR platform is immediately recognizable and so played out (in my opinin, no offense).
I just can't....

but thank you.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Oh shyt breh!!
That is the EXACT same AR that the shop around here tried to sell me!!
Takes 9mm Glock magazines and everything!!
I was so hell bent on the fukkin keltec S2K that I turned it down.
Hahahaha...that's wild yo...you posted the same damn gun.

i dunno...the fold-in-half aspect of the S2K is what has me twisted/addicted/bent.
It's the perfect bug-out gun. plus it's light and almost no recoil too!!
the AR platform is immediately recognizable and so played out (in my opinin, no offense).
I just can't....

but thank you.
Have you looked at the Berreta Storm or the CZ Scorpion

Cx4 Storm
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol w/ Flash Can - CZ-USA

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Have you looked at the Berreta Storm or the CZ Scorpion

Cx4 Storm
CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol w/ Flash Can - CZ-USA

Thank you for bringing that info up.
I considered getting the PX4/CX4 Storm combo because they can share mags.
However, I couldn't take the ugly design of that rifle...looks like something outta "Starship Troopers"...lol. It just isn't my cup of tea. I prefer square over curves....but only on my guns.

I have been holding taht combo in my mind as a fallback should this bullshyt vaporware "keltec S2K rifle and glock-17" combo fall through.
THEN....it'll be the "PX4/CX4 Beretta" combo.

Failing that...the "Hi-point C9/995" combo...which I absolutely hate...but this nikka here gotta start somewhere...at least I can buy that combo straight from the company with no bullshyt and a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty.
Jesus those guns are fukking ugly and heavy tho...

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thank you for bringing that info up.
I considered getting the PX4/CX4 Storm combo because they share mags.
However, I couldn't take the ugly design of that rifle.
I have been holding it in my mind as a fallback should this bullshyt vaporware "keltec S2K rifle and glock-17" combo fall through.
Then it'll be the "PX4/CX4 Beretta" combo.
Failing that...the "Hi-point C9/995" combo...which I absolutely hate...but this nikka here gotta start somewhere...at least I can buy that combo straight from the company with no bullshyt and a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty.
Jesus those guns are fukking ugly and heavy tho...

CZ Scorpion has some great reviews, plus purpose made mags, you lose interchangeablity but it has great reviews

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
OMG I FOUND ONE!!!!
Found her on TargetsportsUSA.com. Total cost shipped to my FFL is $456.47!!!
They have 43 left in stock! It's being shipped to my FFL tomorrow morning FED-EX!!
In another week I'll have her in my hands!!!
I can't wait!!!!

Then next weekend is the Silverado Gun Show at the Frederick Fair Grounds....I'm gonna ride out there and get some accessories, ammo and extra mags for her.
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
OMG I FOUND ONE!!!!
They have 43 left in stock! It's being shipped to my FFL tomorrow morning FED-EX!!
I can't wait!!!!

Then next weekend is the Silverado Gun Show at the Frederick Fair Grounds....I'm gonna ride out there and get some accessories, ammo and extra mags for her.
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
Did you boy keep the finding fee I might have to cop one too :lolbron:that glock capability with the concealness :whew:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
OMG I FOUND ONE!!!!
I can't wait!!!!

Your better off going to VA or PA for mags you can get those drums and 33 rd puppies we can only purchase 10 rd mags here

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
9 mm????

I have a 9 mm, I felt like I might as well have a bat.

9 mm is for conceal carry cause that revolver might shoot through 2 or 3 people so over penetration is an issue.

I went and got the revolver, it might shoot through walls so over penetration is an issue, I better practice my aim.

Might as well get that revolver if violence is on the table. I want something that will turn someone inside out so things can be abruptly.

2dsod34.jpg
2dsod34.jpg

@Stir Fry @skeetsinternal @David_TheMan @Money Mase @nikkahs B. Wildin @m0rninggl0ry @JKT @beaniemac @ReignAsKing @ProfessionallyTrill @Buckeye Fever

How does the revolver shoot? I have a Ruger SP101 .357 but it only has a 2" barrel. The .357 rounds got some kick! I usually run. 38 hollow points out of it.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Your better off going to VA or PA for mags you can get those drums and 33 rd puppies we can only purchase 10 rd mags here

You're right. I heard that when some places hear you live in MD, they yank the mags outta the gun before they ship em.
If that turns out to be true I'll be taking a trip outta this trash state real quick.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Did you boy keep the finding fee I might have to cop one too :lolbron:that glock capability with the concealness :whew:

Oh most definitely.
He had found one for $700 in bmore and had contacted the seller already. Felt bad for having to back out, but that was over 200 more than what I bought a new one for. But he's my dude, I appreciate him just being there to help me out. I was stressing for real.
I'll probably get some of it back in food, alcohol and movies trips...lol.
He's good people.