Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Theres no way im going featureless i have 3 ars that i have to register as AW cause no way im getting rid of my features my guns are made to my liking not some BS regulated gun. Plus mini 30 is nice not sure how i havent checked em out before.
Changing out the pistol grip, collapsible buttstock and removing the flash hider really is not a big deal. Does not make your weapon any less effective. I'm going featureless so I can take off the stupid bullet button. I am leaning towards this,
Thordsen-Customs-Stealth-Black-FRS-15-Buttstock-Stock.jpg

Takes care of 2 out 3, then I will just put a thread protector on.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Folks let you hold and fire their gun and you refer to them as cac? SMH
You shot a .22lr probably one of the weakest rounds you can get, very cheap though so a lot of people use them for training
Motherfukkers serve me food, check my groceries, etc. Doesn't mean they can't be a cac. :hhh:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Changing out the pistol grip, collapsible buttstock and removing the flash hider really is not a big deal. Does not make your weapon any less effective. I'm going featureless so I can take off the stupid bullet button. I am leaning towards this,
Thordsen-Customs-Stealth-Black-FRS-15-Buttstock-Stock.jpg

Takes care of 2 out 3, then I will just put a thread protector on.

You can take bullet button off aswell once its registered as AW. This doesnt look back but still it looks rough.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Motherfukkers serve me food, check my groceries, etc. Doesn't mean they can't be a cac. :hhh:
You pay people to serve you food, to back your groceries, those are services paid for.
These people let you handle their gun out of their own kindness, and you accept it and then run around calling them cac. think about that. If you believe what you believe then live it 24/7 reject their gun in their face and go about your business. Don't be a snake type man.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
You pay people to serve you food, to back your groceries, those are services paid for.
These people let you handle their gun out of their own kindness, and you accept it and then run around calling them cac. think about that. If you believe what you believe then live it 24/7 reject their gun in their face and go about your business. Don't be a snake type man.
Im not a snake, I just don't trust cacs. They are guilty of being a cac and must prove they aren't if they choose to remain an associate. No need to reject their gun, they don't reject my kindness and help but will be quick to call me a wetback.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Im not a snake, I just don't trust cacs. They are guilty of being a cac and must prove they aren't if they choose to remain an associate. No need to reject their gun, they don't reject my kindness and help but will be quick to call me a wetback.
If you don't trust them why use their guns when they offer it to you.
I don't take favors or gifts from people I don't trust, I stay away from them, because they are untrustworthy.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Thought you had to have a license to open carry in Texas but legally concealed carry was unlicensed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I don't even know if open carry is legal yet I never wanted to open carry so I never paid attention to the legislation. I was only interested in the ccp. If it is legal you don't see it much at all.

But you do have to have a permit to conceal carry.