Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I go in to shoot my Glock 19 locally and this Vietnamese dude had a bunch of guns :dame:

kv9lBRj.jpg

Guy let me shoot his fully auto MP5 tho. :lolbron:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Thought you had to have a license to open carry in Texas but legally concealed carry was unlicensed. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Yeah man, our license is for conceal or open carry.

I have mine. But you don't have to have a license to keep the gun in your car. Its just better to have one because of the dumb ass police.

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
Winter time always have nice deals, going to keep my eyes open.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Im itching...those ar pistols are only $475 online :lupe:

If you go 5.56 and plan on it being used with the possibility as more than just a range toy, i wouldn't go below 11", as the ballistics are pretty crappy once you go any shorter than that. It's a small caliber with a hot rod load, so it needs a proper length barrel to really get the most out of it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Changing out the pistol grip, collapsible buttstock and removing the flash hider really is not a big deal. Does not make your weapon any less effective. I'm going featureless so I can take off the stupid bullet button. I am leaning towards this,
Thordsen-Customs-Stealth-Black-FRS-15-Buttstock-Stock.jpg

Takes care of 2 out 3, then I will just put a thread protector on.

Go with the backfin from exile machine instead. I run them on all my featureless rifles.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go 5.56 and plan on it being used with the possibility as more than just a range toy, i wouldn't go below 11", as the ballistics are pretty crappy once you go any shorter than that. It's a small caliber with a hot rod load, so it needs a proper length barrel to really get the most out of it.
By looking at this video wut u think about it

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
By looking at this video wut u think about it

Too short of a barrel to be used for a self defense weapon imo. Also, that shoulder brace thingy is a grey area when it comes to legalities, as once it touches your shoulder, it is considered to a be short barreled rifle (SBR). Highly illegal if you don't have the proper stamps to own one. AR pistols are a lot of fun though, I use to own one chambered in 300blk, and instead of the Sig shoulder brace, I had the CAA saddle, which was light, compact, and gave a nice cheek weld. Just my .02 though.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Too short of a barrel to be used for a self defense weapon imo. Also, that shoulder brace thingy is a grey area when it comes to legalities, as once it touches your shoulder, it is considered to a be short barreled rifle (SBR). Highly illegal if you don't have the proper stamps to own one. AR pistols are a lot of fun though, I actually own one chambered in 300blk, and instead of the Sig shoulder brace, I have the CAA saddle, which is light, compact, and gives a nice cheek weld. Just my .02 though.
ATF had to reclarify their ruling with the arm braces since Trump has taken office, apparantly it no longer is a violation to shoulder them.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
ATF had to reclarify their ruling with the arm braces since Trump has taken office, apparantly it no longer is a violation to shoulder them.

Sweet. I assume this also applies to the other model they call the blade as well? The sig always seems somewhat flimsy and bulky. Tbh, I'm really happy with my CAA saddle, but the aesthetics with the braces is most definitely better.