Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If you are so militant why would you even take them up on their offer, why didn't you say no thank you or no I don't take favors or gifts from whites.
dap fishing is funny but don't let that shyt start to bleed into real life

Stop jumping out the window for these cacs, they really don't need you to defend their honor :scust:

I know you have a tender heart for these mutants but not everybody loves their enemy

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as S&W, I've shot the Shield compact and it's a good choice for concealed carry. The one i used had somewhat of a grainy trigger pull but its performance on the range was great.
It's also probably the cheapest of the 3 brands you've inquired about...Sig being the most expensive.
Glock is pretty much a no-Brainer purchase though.:obama:
You can't go wrong either way with these choices.

Thanks leaning towards staying with a glock

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
CA new laws basically banning ar 15s unless they are featureless :hhh:. Got me spending money on a mini 30 ruger tactical :wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
CA new laws basically banning ar 15s unless they are featureless :hhh:. Got me spending money on a mini 30 ruger tactical :wow:
They got ar-15 that are featureless that you can get though.

Stop jumping out the window for these cacs, they really don't need you to defend their honor :scust:

I know you have a tender heart for these mutants but not everybody loves their enemy

I don't think I"m defending anyone's honor more talking about your apparent pettiness and inconsistancy.
You want to be a militant be one all the way, don't be taking favors from them in real live, then running on a message board and talking all big about CAC this CAC that. Don't you think?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I don't think I"m defending anyone's honor more talking about your apparent pettiness and inconsistancy.
You want to be a militant be one all the way, don't be taking favors from them in real live, then running on a message board and talking all big about CAC this CAC that. Don't you think?

You're confusing me with somebody else. I don't ask cacs for favors, I don't even allow them in my house.

And it's interesting you use militant like it's an insult :mjpls:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You're confusing me with somebody else. I don't ask cacs for favors, I don't even allow them in my house.

And it's interesting you use militant like it's an insult :mjpls:
yeah I got you mixed up with the person i was replying to that you felt the need to defend.
As for my race if you want to make a bet for all your coli cash, i'll do that too

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers

Theres no way im going featureless i have 3 ars that i have to register as AW cause no way im getting rid of my features my guns are made to my liking not some BS regulated gun. Plus mini 30 is nice not sure how i havent checked em out before.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Theres no way im going featureless i have 3 ars that i have to register as AW cause no way im getting rid of my features my guns are made to my liking not some BS regulated gun. Plus mini 30 is nice not sure how i havent checked em out before.
I feel for you man, ever though of going up to oregon or washington, still on the coast but very good gun laws

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
My kid loves shooting mine. The 8-9 pound trigger pull seems to help him train with his aim considerably.

You have the 9 or the 40? Had the 9 and sold it and got a Stoeger cougar. Now I'm looking for a bersa Thunder plus for cc. Gonna pick up another sd9ve just cause. Good gun.

I've had some nice ones too. Browning Hi-Power, beretta 92f, G17. Didn't know what I had at the time either.

Last edited: