Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally got the defacto CCW license. Only good for 90 days still waiting for the app to process to receive the 5 year license.

Went to the range today and shot the Glock 19, Glock 26(with pinky extension) and, MP 9, some Berretta full size.

I forgot how much power that 9mm has. I think I like the 19 over the 26. Still trying to decide what to use for CC. Though the 26 is shorter I think I could conceal the 19. I'll have to go back and try it out again to decide.

Any 19 and 26 owners?

I didn't like the single stack MP or Glock 43(held but didn't shoot it) didn't feel like enough in my hand

Me personally? 19 but you should really shoot both

ByAnyMeans

Rookie
Daps
Shot both today and u agree with you. CAC at the range let me see how they feel inside the waist band. The 19 felt considerably heavier (because it is) but I still think I could conceal it well. I'll go again and test them.

Another CAC let me shoot his AR I don't know the specs but it shot 22 caliber. Not much kick back. It was OK, not that deep in the game yet though.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Shot both today and u agree with you. CAC at the range let me see how they feel inside the waist band. The 19 felt considerably heavier (because it is) but I still think I could conceal it well. I'll go again and test them.

Another CAC let me shoot his AR I don't know the specs but it shot 22 caliber. Not much kick back. It was OK, not that deep in the game yet though.
Folks let you hold and fire their gun and you refer to them as cac? SMH
You shot a .22lr probably one of the weakest rounds you can get, very cheap though so a lot of people use them for training

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Going to go look at a Saiga-12 Monday.
0052ad03b457d102f27d9e514b16013c.jpg
Dont care about accuracy. Just spray every fukker in sight:blessed:

Why the hell would you someone need to co-witness with one of these?

:what:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If we're talking about tactical shotguns I really like the SRM 1216

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
For conceal carry what does everyone suggest

Glock
Sig
S&W

And which model out of the 3
As far as S&W, I've shot the Shield compact and it's a good choice for concealed carry. The one i used had somewhat of a grainy trigger pull but its performance on the range was great.
It's also probably the cheapest of the 3 brands you've inquired about...Sig being the most expensive.
Glock is pretty much a no-Brainer purchase though.:obama:
You can't go wrong either way with these choices.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Planning to get an AR? Probably my fav gun to shoot with

Folks let you hold and fire their gun and you refer to them as cac? SMH
You shot a .22lr probably one of the weakest rounds you can get, very cheap though so a lot of people use them for training

Just because someone let's you use an item doesn't make them any less of a cac :camby:

I go skeeting with a 20" mossy. $200 and it works great

@skeetsinternal looks like you got some competition in the skeet game breh :whoo:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just because someone let's you use an item doesn't make them any less of a cac :camby:

If you are so militant why would you even take them up on their offer, why didn't you say no thank you or no I don't take favors or gifts from whites.
dap fishing is funny but don't let that shyt start to bleed into real life