Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It's not like that out here in California. You have to finger print, show ID, sign waivers and etc. There have a lot of people in California going to the range and commit suicide.

That's why I selective on some ranges.

That "Chris Kyle" isn't as rampant as you'd think... there is a strange effort being pushed to put an extra burden on FFL's/Ranges to assess the mental health of buyers/patrons.... it's mostly a feel good tactic.

poor range safety/firearm handling is far deadlier than somebody looking to commit suicide...more people get hurt/killed that way than on purpose

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Its a lot better than military issue rifles.
But from what I've read marines are switching from Colt to the HK416

They're all about the same as far as parts/materials... the only REAL difference is the level of precision the parts are manufactured to......and the lack of a :demonic: and :shaq: settings on the selector switch.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They're all about the same as far as parts/materials... the only REAL difference is the level of precision the parts are manufactured to......and the lack of a :demonic: and :shaq: settings on the selector switch.

Only thing I miss is a burst switch, full auto is a waste on a M16/m4 to me.
Now if I could buy a reasonably priced SAW :mjgrin:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shot a Daniel Defense AR with my sister today and a Glock. I do want a LWRC Rifle tho...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Should I buy an AR first or a handgun as my first firearm purchase? Your opinions

I bought a pistol first and then an AR afterwards. IMO starting off with a handgun gives you a better base for firearm understanding and marksmanship but others may disagree. Also for personal defense I feel handguns are more versatile... that was my rationale for getting a pistol first

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought a pistol first and then an AR afterwards. IMO starting off with a handgun gives you a better base for firearm understanding and marksmanship but others may disagree. Also for personal defense I feel handguns are more versatile... that was my rationale for getting a pistol first

Yeah I feel you on that. I think shooting rifles for sport is becoming more fun for me though :lolbron:

But definitely hand guns for home defense you can get ready faster than a rifle IMO

I've just been obsessing and going back and forth on guns. I'm overwhelmed :ohhh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the Glock 43 is really light. Single stack 9mm.

I like it. Why not a sub compact like a Glock 19 though?

That's what I'm asking, I've shot a Glock 22 before, but I want something smaller for conceal carry, is the 19 smaller than the 22. I don't want something too small easy, because I would imagine the gripping with my hands might become an issue