Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If my wife won't leave this place with me, then it's time to turn the home into an armory and prepare for war. Any good recommendations for shotguns or rifles?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If my wife won't leave this place with me, then it's time to turn the home into an armory and prepare for war. Any good recommendations for shotguns or rifles?

For shotguns, Mossbergs are the most reliable with the loosest tolerances. Benelli makes really nice ones, and Remingtons are somewhere in between.

For AR's, just get whichever one looks nicest to you, and put aside some money for a decent red dot. Get some Magpul Pro steel backup irons to go with it (the red dot). Zero all your sights at 50 yards.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
For shotguns, Mossbergs are the most reliable with the loosest tolerances. Benelli makes really nice ones, and Remingtons are somewhere in between.

For AR's, just get whichever one looks nicest to you, and put aside some money for a decent red dot. Get some Magpul Pro steel backup irons to go with it.
I knew a guy in Florida who had an AK47. How does that compare to some more modern rifles?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I knew a guy in Florida who had an AK47. How does that compare to some more modern rifles?

AK's are cool, but ARs are much more ergonomically comfortable for me to shoot, personally. Ammo for AK's is a lot cheaper though.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AK's are cool, but ARs are much more ergonomically comfortable for me to shoot, personally. Ammo for AK's is a lot cheaper though.
I mean to my knowledge isn't it basically idiot proof too? Damn near impossible to ruin the workin parts on the interior. Do they sell them at hunting stores or places like that in New York? I could get shotguns and hunting rifles like crazy at the bass pro shop in Orlando.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I mean to my knowledge isn't it basically idiot proof too? Damn near impossible to ruin the workin parts on the interior. Do they sell them at hunting stores or places like that in New York? I could get shotguns and hunting rifles like crazy at the bass pro shop in Orlando.

Yeah, but if you take care of your AR, they can can be damn near as reliable as an AK. They still run reliably in the middle east, so you won't have any problems with them here on the soil.

If you liked your friend's AK, you can find them online easily.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I'm an AK guy and the AK is idiot proof, it was designed to function with limited parts and motion. The only way the working parts get ruined, is due to bad company production, even if you neglect to clean your AK, it will still fire. That's why is it the most used gun around the world, plus it's easy to clean and field stripping is a piece of cake.

I googled some gun stores in NY and they carry AR's and AK's, you need a permit to buy a shotgun and rifle NRA-ILA | New York Gun Laws

If your going to pick up an AK, check out izhmash saiga ak-47, Century C39V2 andArsenal SAM7R-61. There are some cheaper AK's like Century RAS47 and I.O. AK-47.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Just copped that fsc. need some of you gun aficionados to point anikka in the right direction.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Went to the range today

21njyhe.jpg

:snoop:

Learned a couple of lessons about bullets the last couple of days

-fmj for practice, hollow points for personal defense
-my range doesn't allow brass bullet, only steel casings

:takedat: stocked up on some Ammo after, not much sitting on 200 hollow points

:mjgrin: trying to get to 1k