Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Thinking of buying a baby Desert Eagle, but then i also wanna buy me a AR...im conflicted right now brehs..

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of buying a baby Desert Eagle, but then i also wanna buy me a AR...im conflicted right now brehs..

Some of the Sigs I'm looking at

RJEfgvc.jpg

Shot these last month

k1pnUE5.jpg

Some AR-15 Inspiration (not mine)

YRYKygW.jpg

y9t1sta.jpg

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some of the Sigs I'm looking at

RJEfgvc.jpg

Shot these last month

k1pnUE5.jpg

Some AR-15 Inspiration (not mine)

YRYKygW.jpg

y9t1sta.jpg
howd u like the sigs and which one of the 2 did u like better? both 45 right?

I needa go research on my rifles. Dont think imma mod it out krazy but u know how it goes.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
howd u like the sigs and which one of the 2 did u like better? both 45 right?

I needa go research on my rifles. Dont think imma mod it out krazy but u know how it goes.

I shot a Sig P320, Sig P226 Tacops and Sig 226 Legion. My favorite is the Sig 226 Legion BY FAR. Great weight. I love the all metal frame, grips, and X-Ray Sights. These are 9mms.

I shoot slightly more accurate with the Sig P226 series than say a Glock 17/19 but overall my marksmanship is improving anyway so the accuracy difference I notice is negligible.

Yeah I'm trying to do more research too. Definitely going to buy one before we get a new president in office.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I shot a Sig P320, Sig P226 Tacops and Sig 226 Legion. My favorite is the Sig 226 Legion BY FAR. Great weight. I love the all metal frame, grips, and X-Ray Sights. These are 9mms.

I shoot slightly more accurate with the Sig P226 series than say a Glock 17/19 but overall my marksmanship is improving anyway so the accuracy difference I notice is negligible.

Yeah I'm trying to do more research too. Definitely going to buy one before we get a new president in office.
imma go hit the range tomorrow and check out the sigs but im dead set on a baby eagle. Imma do the same and get one of each before they try to cut us short. might fukk around and go to a gun show and see what they got next week.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
imma go hit the range tomorrow and check out the sigs but im dead set on a baby eagle. Imma do the same and get one of each before they try to cut us short. might fukk around and go to a gun show and see what they got next week.

Nice! Do it. I shoot mostly 9mm. I shot a Glock 21 (.45 ACP) last week and honestly I wasn't as accurate with it. Shooting a .45 is hard and I'd assume higher caliber pistols would be for me too. Granted this was an outdoor gun range.

I also shot a 10mm though in the past and I liked it.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Is it a way to lube your gun without taking it apart..maybe some spray :lupe:
I would strongly suggest you break your gun down to clean and lube it thoroughly.
There are no shortcuts to making sure your firearm functions properly.
Your life may depend on it but I hope it never comes to that.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Is it a way to lube your gun without taking it apart..maybe some spray :lupe:
most guns are pretty easy to field strip, if you don't have your manual you could look up your pistol on youtube

never wanted an ar but the prospect of Hillary winning has me thinking it may be time...I really don't want to build one, the reviews of the Springfield armory saint seem decent, is there any real reason to own an ar? I figure a reliable pistol you shoot with regularly is fine for home defense

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
most guns are pretty easy to field strip, if you don't have your manual you could look up your pistol on youtube

never wanted an ar but the prospect of Hillary winning has me thinking it may be time...I really don't want to build one, the reviews of the Springfield armory saint seem decent, is there any real reason to own an ar? I figure a reliable pistol you shoot with regularly is fine for home defense

AR's are way more fun to shoot. A shotgun and pistol combo is better in real world applications though.