Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
is there a way to find my previous posts in this thread, so i can delete w.e photos iv posted in here?

edit: figured it out.

this thread should probably be moved to jbo, so only coli members can see it imo.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
nah, i'm 6'1

His .45 was a 1911 and the recoil on that it wasn't bad. It's just that my dumbass tried to shoot it left handed although I'm right-hand dominant. I didn't grip the pistol with my right hand properly.

The bad recoil I was referring to was on my .40. It's really because of the grip, it's just uncomfortable. I'm about to cop a rubber grip for it.

Looks like this below.
2197166_02_pearce_magaziine_grip_extensio_640.jpg

40's got the snappiest recoil out of the three common calibers because you're trying to get a medium sized bullet to fly at high velocities to achieve proper ballistics. The polymer frame of the XD only compounds the issue.

9 = small, fast bullet
45 = big, slow bullet
40 = trying to achieve a middle ground between the two

They're fun to shoot out of steel framed guns, but not so much out of polys.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
'Safety issues'

They cut the amount of rounds they shoot in half so I can still shoot the AR I guess

I just looked it up :huhldup: Honestly, you could take the money spent on .223 and buy a decent 22 bolt action or different 22 upper to take there instead :sas2:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@skeetsinternal if you have a license/permit for your pieces and if so how hard was it to get? I'm in Jersey also and reading some of the laws online it seems like if you ain't ex-law/military you ain't "supposed" to have one.

Not out of the nest yet to have one but I do want a strap in the future.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
@skeetsinternal if you have a license/permit for your pieces and if so how hard was it to get? I'm in Jersey also and reading some of the laws online it seems like if you ain't ex-law/military you ain't "supposed" to have one.

Got my carry permit in Colorado. Getting a permit in NJ is almost impossible if not for work you don't get it

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Move to PA. Concealed carry, open carry, hollow points, hi cap mags, assault rifles, plus our taxes are lower... :wow: